Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Judge

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Love the way that 4 pages have been generated by a rumour.
[MENTION=1405]Lego-Stand[/MENTION] where did this rumour come from?

Not rumour...I spoke to him(judge) yesterday afternoon. .

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If they ban him for creating an atmosphere, then I will help them out in their drive by removing myself for a while as well. I wouldn't want to be causing to much noise in there.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
If the judge gets a ban then I am going to ban myself too as I'm sure my language was no better than his. In fact it was probably a whole lot worse. Utter shambles at the moment on and off the pitch.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
IMHO, banning The Judge would be the last death knell for an atmosphere at The Amex. The constant marketing message pushed by the club seems to involve around having a great 'fan experience', much of which is generated by the noise/excitement created inside the stadium. If the club are going to remove one of the key components in that, it'll be a sad day and lead to a much diminished experience for many.

As a kid, the overriding factor that attracted me to come to live football was the noise, passion and singing. I imagine that all still rings true for the kids of today.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There is no way he is being banned for just singing, is there? Being loud isn't enough to be classed as intimidating and goodness knows The Amex has been like a morgue recently so it needs all the atmosphere it can get.

You'll be surprised. Back at Withdean when I was a steward there was a bloke that sat in B block every match, tats all over and shaved head. Really nice bloke ( from Bournemouth if memory serves me correctly ) and every match he used to shout as loud as he could "Come on you Seagulls, RRRIIIIPPPPP 'em apart". At one match I was asked by a supervisor to have a word with him and ask him not to be so noisy. Obviously I said no ! I wouldn't put it passed the club to ban people for being too noisy.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
The club won't be happy until we all conform and sit ìn our seats waving little flags and clacking our clackers.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Please say this isn't true, if the clubs gonna start being like this I'm not gonna enjoy it. I got for atmosphere as well as the football but if it's gonna start getting this petty I'm cancelling next years ST. Not that it matters to the club, just for myself as I'm not gonna enjoy myself anymore. Especially with oscars BOREFEST on the pitch

May 17, 2011
1066 country
This would be sad if true, we need more people like him. I was in the south stand sat & I haven't been for a while, I thought I was in a library. Embarrassing

It would not surprise me in the slightest I'm afraid.

I have been warned several times to "keep it down" by stewards, one even accused me of racism because I'd called the referee a fat git, when I challenged him he was adamant that it came under the banner of racism and he would be reporting me.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It would not surprise me in the slightest I'm afraid.

I have been warned several times to "keep it down" by stewards, one even accused me of racism because I'd called the referee a fat git, when I challenged him he was adamant that it came under the banner of racism and he would be reporting me.

Fatist and gittist ! You really are a sad excuse of a human being.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
This would be sad if true, we need more people like him. I was in the south stand sat & I haven't been for a while, I thought I was in a library. Embarrassing

Funnily enough, Saturday was the first time I've ever heard 'We are the South Stand Brighton Boys" from my position in the North West Corner. Or maybe I was imagining it. And I do like the blue and white chequered flags that are being waved in the South West Corner.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Funnily enough, Saturday was the first time I've ever heard 'We are the South Stand Brighton Boys" from my position in the North West Corner. Or maybe I was imagining it. And I do like the blue and white chequered flags that are being waved in the South West Corner.

We are far east end of the North (just about as far away from the SWC as you can get) and they were brilliant when they piped up. The SWC IS the new North Stand.

I thought that was the Boro fans singing "we're the South stand Boro Boys"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here