Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Job Interview!!! FURTHER UPDATE!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Does this mean that we won't have to put up with so much of your inane drivel on here ?

Congratulations, I cannot imagine what it must have been like to think you were never going to work again, but it must have been soul destroying. I think you have got what you deserved :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

(I didn't want to say anything when you got the interview, just in case - I should have had more belief)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am so VERY VERY VERY VERY pleased to announce to everyone I have had a phone call a while ago, verbally offering me the job that I origanally went for on a 3 month temporary contract....................BUT as long as they like me and I like them after the 3 months is up, AUTOMATIC promotion to the SENIOR MANAGERS POSITION :dance::dance::drunk::vuvueng::cheery:

As you all can well imagine I am OVER THE MOON!!!! I have now had an offer by e mail and formally accepted.......oh the start date?????

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh and theres more news........

Congrats to you, best of luck in the new position.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Other news is........... my wife applied for a FAR better job than shes got now, she has been in her job for 10 years, she is an in house accountant for a travel compnay, she got a letter today offering her the job which she has rung up and accepted, it is with a very good firm and she will be on about 5k+ more than she is now, she is handing her notice in tomorrow, and she is OVER THE MOON AS WELL :)

It's all a bit much to take in at the moment to be honest, she so wanted this job it is very much promotion with a far safer company than she is with now, I clearly am so happy with my news..........WHAT CAN I SAY???? :) :) :) :)

New beginnings and promotions all round in 2011 ... Falmer/Championship and you guys to!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Well done Tony, great news.

I've just started a new job and I know how nerve-racking interviews can be at, er, a more mature age. I'm 54 and was thinking that I'd had no chance but there's obviously some NSC karma out there right now.

Congratulations to you and your wife, hope you celebrate in style.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Sorry, I have just been doing the wifes resignation letter which she needs to hand in tomorrow, she had been at the company for 10 years so the letter had to be right.

Can I just thank you all on behalf of me and Rose, my wife, the nice words really are brilliant and we can't thank you all enough :bowdown::clap2:

And some of the comments really are funny, cheers guys xx

Ps... just cos i will be in work, i can still keep an eye on you all via my iphone!!!! :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ps... just cos i will be in work, i can still keep an eye on you all via my iphone!!!! :)
Perhaps not on the 1st morning, though.

Congrats, onwards and upwards.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Congrats of course.......but mainly, happy for you both.

We like good news on NSC...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here