Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You have absolutely no idea what you're missing, evidently. Seriously mate, avoid a whoosh like the sound of Concord flying overhead, put your feet up, and laugh yourself stupid for 20 minutes. You won't regret it. :thumbsup:
Oh, OK.......maybe.................one day.........

Though tbh I'd have much preferred someone to just explain why a name I've never heard of is funny. Hey ho.........

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No just a Tory who was going to be booted out anyway, good riddance to the filth
filth ? frank field is a very decent man , you really are an absolute w*nker.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, OK.......maybe.................one day.........

Though tbh I'd have much preferred someone to just explain why a name I've never heard of is funny. Hey ho.........

Mate, this is NSC.......:O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
filth ? frank field is a very decent man , you really are an absolute w*nker.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can I please just point out AGAIN that one asterisk is swear filter avoidance and that, in any case, there's a perfectly good emoji for this particular insult. Spot on about Frank though :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've renamed the thread as the previous title seemed somewhat out of date.
A better title might be "politics and personal abuse with special reference to Jeremy Corbin and his Labour party".

It's all a bit predictable and tedious.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Labour and Corbyn in such muck right now! Little jumped up mouth piece Owen Jones doing his best on the TV interview round but was beaten up unmercifully by interviewers. Brilliant entertainment. Labour are buggerd.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Labour and Corbyn in such muck right now! Little jumped up mouth piece Owen Jones doing his best on the TV interview round but was beaten up unmercifully by interviewers. Brilliant entertainment. Labour are buggerd.

And more's the pity. The country needs decent politicians of whichever political persuasion. But we are left with two hapless, divided parties and the (il)Liberal Democrats.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Frank Field. A great MP who was not afraid to speak up against the party line.

It's strange that when that happens on the Tory side the person is invariably branded a "wet "or " swivel eyed loon " and subjected to dogs abuse. see Grieve, D , Soubrey, A , Clarke, K.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's strange that when that happens on the Tory side the person is invariably branded a "wet "or " swivel eyed loon " and subjected to dogs abuse. see Grieve, D , Soubrey, A , Clarke, K.

never seen any tory "rebels" branded as a swivel eyed loon , ever , and wet has become a descriptive rather than an abusive term .

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The Labour Party are turning into the nasty party, the guy put on to round against a Frank last night on Newsnitht was the epitome of this. The Tories are currently economically incompetent and have taken the country on a unnecessary period of naval gazing. We’re ****ed

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Crikey you are so desperate for something to beat Corbyn with its laughable. All this inferred anti-Semitism about the phraseology of Labour party rules beggars belief, obviously we have to be so careful that the wrong comma or word might upset or offend a Jewish person living here that we can't find time to criticise the state of Israel for shooting unarmed protesting men women and children from 400 yards behind a wire fence. Do get a grip.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
never seen any tory "rebels" branded as a swivel eyed loon , ever , and wet has become a descriptive rather than an abusive term .

Hi Alf, not out tonight ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Labour Party are turning into the nasty party, the guy put on to round against a Frank last night on Newsnitht was the epitome of this. The Tories are currently economically incompetent and have taken the country on a unnecessary period of naval gazing. We’re ****ed

Labour - The Nasty Party. Wow ! How quickly we forget Home Office Minister Theresa May's "Hostile Environment " which was likened to "'Almost reminiscent of Nazi Germany" by a former Civil Service chief. And now a Prime Minister.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Crikey you are so desperate for something to beat Corbyn with its laughable. All this inferred anti-Semitism about the phraseology of Labour party rules beggars belief, obviously we have to be so careful that the wrong comma or word might upset or offend a Jewish person living here that we can't find time to criticise the state of Israel for shooting unarmed protesting men women and children from 400 yards behind a wire fence. Do get a grip.

Me desperate? No, I'm just enjoying the onslaught against a political party that thought it had the moral high ground. Now they are in the muck, as I said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here