Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
pezza, please read this distinction....

although, in a sense, unless they were at the founding meeting of the Albion at the Seven Stars pub, everyone here is a JCL, with the special exception of wolfie and Freddie Goodwin who are two NSCers who've been following the Albion since the very beginning.
I must be a JCL then...did'nt see my first match till I was 19...mind you,it was Dec 1958...Albion 2 Sunderland 0...but I was a newbie/JCL then.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I stopped being an armchair premiership supporter 2 years ago after going to about 5 Withdean games a year over the last 10 years. Finally had enough cash and time (hopefully) to buy a season ticket this year due to the attraction of the stadium and I can honestly say I would have still bought one if we didn't go up.
Does that make me a JCL? If so, when will that stop? As long as the new STH's respect their elders (that have had them longer) I can't see a problem. Answers on a postcard . . .

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
JCLs will be those that DONT renew if we struggle next year because they really will be the plastic armchair fan that is used to "their" side winning all the time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So one can only be officially called a JCL in 10 months time. Roger.

Makes sense really. Afterall thats why we fought for the club and stadium so NEW people could come and embrace the Albion. That and finally tap into the latent support that has been around for what seems like ever.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I stopped being an armchair premiership supporter 2 years ago after going to about 5 Withdean games a year over the last 10 years. Finally had enough cash and time (hopefully) to buy a season ticket this year due to the attraction of the stadium and I can honestly say I would have still bought one if we didn't go up.
Does that make me a JCL? If so, when will that stop? As long as the new STH's respect their elders (that have had them longer) I can't see a problem. Answers on a postcard . . .

Answers can be found on this chart which I've now just updated.... To answer your question, if you've seen the bad times as well as the good, and they haven't stopped you from going, you're not a JCL. Although you may be a 'JCL wannabe' (c) Portlock Seagull.

As stated before, this chart isn't to be taken too seriously.

Attachments

• jcl3.gif
    jcl3.gif
    37 KB · Views: 67

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here