Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The January Transfer Window

theroyal

May 11, 2014
dNXKRRMtHyZ6o.gif

That may well be the best GIF I've ever seen.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Bristol City have signed midfielder Jens Hegeler and Bosnia-Herzegovina striker Milan Djuric for undisclosed fees on two-and-a-half-year contracts.

Hegeler, 28, joins from Hertha Berlin after making 51 appearances for the Bundesliga side since 2014.

The German has also played in the Champions League for Bayer Leverkusen.

Djuric, 26, who has scored seven goals in 14 international appearances, signs from Italian club Cesena and has the option of a further year on his deal.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Definitely, signing a defensive midfielder on loan means we'll sell attacking midfielder Will Hughes.

#clueless
How dare you say that about one of our most respected members!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With James Rodriguez' Real Madrid future in the balance, Italian journalist Mina Rzouki believes Manchester United could be one of a number of possible destinations for the 25-year-old Colombian.(BBC Radio 5 live)
I'm assuming we're the other one.

New Crystal Palace boss Sam Allardyce could make Motherwell striker Louis Moult, 24, his first signing, with the club lining up a £500,000 offer. (Talksport)
Oh my.

Aston Villa have been told they must pay at least £10m to sign Jordan Rhodes, 26, from Middlesbrough. (Mirror)
Does BG have that kind of cash?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Definitely, signing a defensive midfielder on loan means we'll sell attacking midfielder Will Hughes.

#clueless

There is no logic with most of the wolly with the brolly signings in fact most are done just to stop them joining other clubs in contention. By signing a defensive midfielder he may work on the principal dont concede dont lose.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With James Rodriguez' Real Madrid future in the balance, Italian journalist Mina Rzouki believes Manchester United could be one of a number of possible destinations for the 25-year-old Colombian.(BBC Radio 5 live)
I'm assuming we're the other one.

New Crystal Palace boss Sam Allardyce could make Motherwell striker Louis Moult, 24, his first signing, with the club lining up a £500,000 offer. (Talksport)
Oh my.

Aston Villa have been told they must pay at least £10m to sign Jordan Rhodes, 26, from Middlesbrough. (Mirror)
Does BG have that kind of cash?

BG doesnt but TB does and he would have to weigh up how much he could sell him for in the summer and how much the loss would be in comparison to promotion and if it is a chance worth taking. Only he knows the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here