GAZWAG £50
TRIGGER £50
ARFURW8 £50 (+£10)
BRIREF £100
SCOOTER1 £50
HOLA GUS £50
J2 BHA £100

a current balance of £760 :clap2:

And we are now looking forward seeing some sign up sponds from these guys who signed up on the SIGN ME UP thread:
SAFEWAY
SEAGULLTONIAN
MANNY
BRING BACK BRYAN WADE
LABHA
RIGTON70

Manny has asked for a deadline extension. We really want you involved so soon as you can please and we can get going.

Rigton70 has been in touch and we hope to have his payment in soon.

We also have a late entry from newcomer MARKW and he’s going to be taking a full share sometime very soon.

But nothing heard from the originator of the whole idea SEAGULLTONIAN !
Nor from SAFEWAY who is due to take half a share with Scooter1

Come on guys …. Let’s go racing

Hi Nigel

Any further update on who's paid and when we're going to call time and crack on with those who have paid forming the syndicate?

Cheers

Jamie

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi Nigel.

Where are we now with taking things forward, do we need a meeting in the very near future?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
We are still at exactly the same place as we were on my last post.
I think a meet up would be a good idea sometime very soon.
We need to decide on "The Rules" and when we finally close membership.

Thoughts?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Good idea - meeting ASAP would be sensible otherwise we'll be into Xmas party time.

If we could meet and cover the following i reckon we'd then be ready to roll:

- Finalise the syndicate guidelines/rules
- Agree on a name for the dog
- Agree on a name for the syndicate
- Agree who will register the syndicate
- Review confirmed numbers/shares
- Agree final cut-off date
- Agree what we tell those who have expressed an interest but haven't coughed up (we obviously still want them on board if possible)
- Get an update from Manny on the dog front and agree what we want to do/buy
- Agree which trainer we want to go with (Jim Gannon was mentioned last time we met)

That's a starter for ten so if anyone can think of anything else we need to do/agree then add it to this thread and i'll pull together a final list for when we meet.

Cheers

Jamie

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I would suggest the 5th or 6th of december would be sensible cut off date, however i like most others desperately want Manny involved for all his knowlege, so would be happy to push that date back if it gets him on board!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Come on guys, lets see your reddies!!! Joking apart, it will be real shame if Manny and Seagulltonian dont get on board as they showed so much passion in getting it started in the 1st place. And the more money we have as a group the better puppy we can buy.

I would suggest FRIDAY 10TH DECEMBER as a closing date. Dont think we can too much later than that as everyone has already paid december's running costs. Ideally we want to have purchased the pup and had it in training by the end of the year, or am i being over optimistic?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Come on guys, lets see your reddies!!! Joking apart, it will be real shame if Manny and Seagulltonian dont get on board as they showed so much passion in getting it started in the 1st place. And the more money we have as a group the better puppy we can buy.

I would suggest FRIDAY 10TH DECEMBER as a closing date. Dont think we can too much later than that as everyone has already paid december's running costs. Ideally we want to have purchased the pup and had it in training by the end of the year, or am i being over optimistic?

That sounds very good to me!

I'm hoping to be involved, but I've just hit a cash crisis, as I've just lost my job. But, hey I keep smiling, and I'm trying to sell the family silver to cover my share. :laugh: Hope to be paying up very soon.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Well guys we keep moving it and moving it, are we decided on the 10th?, if it moves again don't think it's going to happen and I'm out.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Well guys we keep moving it and moving it, are we decided on the 10th?, if it moves again don't think it's going to happen and I'm out.

I agree. I'm out too unless it gets going.
So how about setting the FINAL DATE December 10th, and perhaps combining that with meeting up to finalise who's in and The Rules.
Meeting at Corals would seem ideal. How about for the Sunday lunchtime meeting December 12th? Free entry, plenty of space compared to our previous meeting on the Thursday night.

scooter1

How soon is now?
So how about setting the FINAL DATE December 10th, and perhaps combining that with meeting up to finalise who's in and The Rules.
Meeting at Corals would seem ideal. How about for the Sunday lunchtime meeting December 12th? Free entry, plenty of space compared to our previous meeting on the Thursday night.

Thats good with me, i'll be there.
If Seagulltonian is out for financial reasons, then we need to have a serious think about whether we go ahead, as he was the one who offered to house the dog after its racing career is over - and I think this is key to starting this thing

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
If I remember correctly there was a couple of people who said they be prepaired to look after the dog once it finished racing.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004

Sounds good to me too.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fantastic. Looks like the first meeting I can actually make could be the winding up meeting.

No. Let's do December 12th and get things moving.
Its still a good idea, and having come this far, let's kick on. A bit like the Albion, we've just had a poor November so far, but I see that changing.

We have 7 1/2 paid up
Two more on their way
Two more hoping to be able to join up and
The first month's £20 coming in

I'll send a PM and email and text to those who said they were in but who have yet to pay up.
If Manny can't/won't join, we are going to need someone else who knows something about this business.
We also need to write up The Rules and document who is going to put the dog up when it retires (gloriously)

Be in touch

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I will be there! With my money, fingers crossed hopefully! :bigwave::smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here