Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The importance of singing on the coach to Luton.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I have my tickets, got them last week, they are numbered about 630 so probably at about 1000? If we don't sell out we don't deserve to go to Wembley..

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Iron, you should start the whingy song, as we all know hes the best.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think the match being on SKY will affect our ability to sell our full allocation.

JPT Final is going to be on Sky too, so should we not sell out that?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Lads, I hope your going to turn it into another Crewe away coach? With a majority of the songs, turning into Andrew Whing songs. If you haven't got sore throats by the end of it, you deserve shooting. :bigwave:.

Oh & Dont forget, Beer in COKE ORANGE bottles. :thumbsup: ( Or Red Bull bottles ( Surrey Away, worked a treat))

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
JPT Final is going to be on Sky too, so should we not sell out that?

hmmm...Luton on a cold wet tuesday evening or Wembley on a cold wet Sunday(?)

Jimmy Grimble

Are we gunna go on the train and get caught up in the SCRAPING or take the bobble-hat method on the coach?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Trains only gunna be £4/5 so If there's trains to get you back in time, might aswell catch the rattler. Get a few beers in that way.

Jimmy Grimble

'Spose. We would save money on getting match tickets aswell.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh & There's always the advantage of getting Iron to do his DARTS WALK ON dance, on the train. Not so easy on the coach is it? Oh, just a quickie, will the orange hat be going?? :laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Totty spoke to paul in the club shop yesterday and he said the chances of getting a ticket if you were not gold white or blue were not exactly stunning but he advised her to fill in the form anyhow and see how it goes,as they are gen sale from feb 10th,the support up at shrewsbury was superb treble that at luton and put what up until this week has been a dire season behind us,get behind the team manager as best we can and come april the 5th fill our end at wembley! sorted :thumbsup:

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Those going by train - bare in mind that First Crapital Connect trains dont run all the way back through to Brighton after about 20:00 during the week. They only go as far as St Pancras so then its tube to either Victoria or London Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here