Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Humble Pie Has Arrived - Anyone Deserving A Slice?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I was thinking that Bruno would become a shadow of the player he was last season. How wrong I was :dunce:

A halal version, delivered at night slice of pie for me, please (it's Ramadan after all)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
After last summers transfer window shut I was incandescent with rage over a certain northern midfielder playing chicken with TB, I'll take the whole pie van on that one (although I maintain if we'd stayed down he'd have walked)

Of course he would have walked. That's what he said in effect. :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Like many, I always had Dunk down as having a small elephant trunk.

but when Dunk paraded himself in just his pants, once we gained promotion. Only one thing entered my mind, the abnormal, giant sized garden hose Dunk keeps tucked inside his pants.

Fair play to him. I'll eat my humble pie.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Humble Pie......1) Not sure about Duffy when he first arrived. 2) Worried when Duffy and Goldson were out. 3) Worried when Calderwood left 4) Worried it was one season too far for Bruno 5) Thought we would struggle without Kayal.

Braggart Roll....1) Confident all season. 2) The Bookies never changed their view that Udders wouldn't get past 85-86 points. Kept reminding people of that, even when panic was setting in. 3) Said to friends and acquaintances how impressed I was with Reading at the Mad Stad in August. Even told doubting Reading fans that Staam knew what he was doing and that they would definitely make play-offs. 3) Said at the beginning of season that we would " eat this division alive " ( well we almost did ) 4) Wasn't entirely convinced about Fulham, when many were going overboard about them. Good footballing side but soft underbelly.

Pancake.......1) Said on here that Newcastle, BHA and Wednesday were the best three in the division ( Something not right at Hillsboro...fully expected them to come thru play-offs ) 2) Said we would improve by 6 points this season. 3) Had a lot of money riding on us winning the title. Sulked for a long time and took out my frustration on Stockdale, Murray, Baldock and anyone else I could think of. Getting over it now.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Like many, I always had Dunk down as having a small elephant trunk.

but when Dunk paraded himself in just his pants, once we gained promotion. Only one thing entered my mind, the abnormal, giant sized garden hose Dunk keeps tucked inside his pants.

Fair play to him. I'll eat my humble pie.

Maybe I'm in a minority these days but I tend to look at a players ability and especially with Dunk, his temperament rather than the size of his cock.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Maybe I'm in a minority these days but I tend to look at a players ability and especially with Dunk, his temperament rather than the size of his cock.

Apparently we all automatically check out each others junk - not quite sure what that means in evolutionary terms, but true.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Apparently we all automatically check out each others junk - not quite sure what that means in evolutionary terms, but true.

I was told some time ago that looking at a mans crotch was an indication of homosexuality but to be fair, if you see a bulge, its difficult not to take a second look.
Wasn't there a chap who appeared on X Factor with a very obvious bulge, which caused hysterics on the panel and throughout the audience?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I was told some time ago that looking at a mans crotch was an indication of homosexuality but to be fair, if you see a bulge, its difficult not to take a second look.
Wasn't there a chap who appeared on X Factor with a very obvious bulge, which caused hysterics on the panel and throughout the audience?

It was Lewis Dunk's brother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here