Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Hoard - Movie

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Got bored tonight, so thought i'd go on You tube to check out some movies and came across this. I cant be arsed to post a link but it's easy to find, just search The Hoard full movie...it's a kick arse French Zombie flick....

As usual for a French movie it's full of blood n guns n guns n blood....oh and of course some tits too!

I particularly like the scene when a coked up OAP indo china war vet runs down a corridoor with a heavy machine gun...sweet!

Oh and a quality hand to hand fight scene with a coked up (getting the jist here?) gangster against two zombies!

Worth a watch if you've got a bit of spare time on ya hands!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
So I had the spare time and I watched......to be honest was a bit dissappointed by tits.... but otherwise was a pretty well done film! The corridoor scene was ace!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
So I had the spare time and I watched......to be honest was a bit dissappointed by tits.... but otherwise was a pretty well done film! The corridoor scene was ace!

Hehe...i should really of said the standard 'nips in a vest top' scenes really...didn't mean to mis-lead!

Pretty good though!

Here's another one if ya interested....

A serbian zombie flick called ' Zone of the dead' just do the same search as before on youtube!

Anybody else got any obscure foreign zombie/horror flicks they wanna share? Just point me in the right direction!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Check out "The Dead" very good I believe South African Zombie film

[yt]ANpgVWVvpjs[/yt]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here