Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Great news that it has been saved. With a bit more free rein they can hopefully make the pub the success it should be given it's location and large catchment area.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Great news that it has been saved. With a bit more free rein they can hopefully make the pub the success it should be given it's location and large catchment area.

I think it was pretty successful, it's always been packed when I'm in there - and not just for Albion games. But I'm really pleased it's saved, if it hadn't been it would be more than a mile to the nearest pub (don't think I've ever lived that far away from one before)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well done to the land lord and lady the residents could help by renting there drives to Albion Fans on Match days to fans using the pub. Show Surport for the local.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ther's a quote in the article 'Coldean is a village.'
Is it?

Definition according to the always right Wiki, so appears it might be.

A village is a clustered human settlement or community, larger than a hamlet but smaller than a town, with a population ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand. Though often located in rural areas, the term urban village is also applied to certain urban neighbourhoods. Villages are normally permanent, with fixed dwellings; however, transient villages can occur. Further, the dwellings of a village are fairly close to one another, not scattered broadly over the landscape, as a dispersed settlement.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not so good news, the Horse and Groom has closed.

B85pwLBIgAEw6d1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here