Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Guardian hacked

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ransomware attack at The Guardian. Could be interesting / extremely damaging if ‘sources’ for various stories on servers are leaked

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well if they are indeed gathering their sources in some kind of database, which they probably shouldn't, I hope that database isn't on the same server they're hosting the site on... seems unsafe.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Well if they are indeed gathering their sources in some kind of database, which they probably shouldn't, I hope that database isn't on the same server they're hosting the site on... seems unsafe.
Emails etc … the website is ok, reports are it is internal systems such as employee devices, servers etc

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think you'll find the Illuminati OWN the media, AND the banks, AND control the Government...

... and I'm actually serious.
C947F788-0085-43B0-AFCD-89B28197C27D.jpeg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It is.

Nobody can be arsed joining the dots though, so we all amble through life in blissful ignorance - and those who do join the dots gets called conspiracy theorists. You can't win...

They say the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality is about 6 months. That's not far off.... :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
FFS where will I get all my views and opinions from now? :shrug:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
11 years on with VIP Olympic Athlete hosted experience days designed to raise money for woke good cause and still not on their sporting what to buy for Christmas gift list, perhaps the hack will bring to light why?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It is.

Nobody can be arsed joining the dots though, so we all amble through life in blissful ignorance - and those who do join the dots gets called conspiracy theorists. You can't win...

They say the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality is about 6 months. That's not far off.... :moo:
Well, we are just lucky the chosen few are in on it. Such as your good self. Hang on, if you know about it you must be a part of it..
Ps, do you know the nickname of our Chairman ? Hiding in plain sight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here