Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Greyhound is leaving the stadium - Schelotto leaving Albion

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Rumours Palace are interested.

Please please make this happen, just for the comedy meltdown of their fans.

DC9B7885-0326-4D33-9804-798DE35F00C5.png

Original sauce Italian journo with 115 k followers.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Two great moments from El Galgo;

2. That time against Chelsea (last season?) where he went run-mental and should've had at least 1 penalty. Proper dog-loose-in-the-playground stuff, they didn't know how to handle him.

John Moss

Moss.jpg

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
One more Galgo memory

As the squad trooped round the pitch, love and thanks rained down on them from the grateful stands. The players responded with massive grins and waves - if they had an arm free - most holding a toddler or two in their grasp. No little one for El Galgo to hold, so he improvised - scooping up his South American buddy, and carrying him around the pitch. Bantz.

Schelotto Izquierdo.png

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Also would be interested to hear what Palace fans think about it, given we let him go.

He might do ok in a team, who don't really look to play football

Well the last player you gave to Palace because you didn't think he was good enough turned out alright, so if its for free whats to lose ??

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also would be interested to hear what Palace fans think about it, given we let him go.

He might do ok in a team, who don't really look to play football

He may be A Character, but he is a shocking defender, and for that reason, I'd be over the moon to see him end up at Selhurst Park.

He also played appallingly at the aforementioned Selhurst Park, as well as winding up their hero at the Amex, and for that reason, I'd be enormously surprised if they did sign him.

SAC

May 21, 2014
He may be A Character, but he is a shocking defender, and for that reason, I'd be over the moon to see him end up at Selhurst Park.

He also played appallingly at the aforementioned Selhurst Park, as well as winding up their hero at the Amex, and for that reason, I'd be enormously surprised if they did sign him.

Indeed, file under agent talk until we hear any different.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
After that shitshow from Trent Alexander-Arnold tonight, Schelotto must surely be thinking Jurgen Klopp will be on the phone shortly.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I dont think he is going to CP and if he is it wont be as right back but much more likely in his original position as winger, where they have less depth.

But I think he will either call it a day or move to Italy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well the last player you gave to Palace because you didn't think he was good enough turned out alright, so if its for free whats to lose ??

Just trying to think how that story ended... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here