Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great debate

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Me & 2 mates are having a debate about spurs, some jew reckons they're third richest club in england, does anyone know who is or shed any light?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spurs ?

Who are they

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
only1robbiereinalt said:
Me & 2 mates are having a debate about spurs, some jew reckons they're third richest club in england, does anyone know who is or shed any light?

we had this in another thread tonight, i believe thats the case !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Their improved league finish, from 14th in 2003-04, helped Tottenham's turnover to exceed £70m for the first time.

That £70.6m income was a step up from £66.3m in 2004.

Levy said: "These are record results - producing the club's highest turnover and operating profits.

"In addition, we retain an enviable net debt position, despite investing heavily in the squad over the past couple of years.

"All these factors underline the robustness of the business we now have but also highlight its potential to grow if we can get all elements of the club right - both on and off the pitch."

It was also revealed how the club had looked at measures of making savings, with player wages now increasingly performance related.

"This has had the effect of not only rewarding those players who contribute most to the club but also results in sustainable player wage costs," finance director Matthew Collecott reported.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Newcastle United
6. Tottenham Hotspur
7. Manchester City
8. Everton

Last edited: