Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Gloom Lifted Last Thursday

el punal

Since Potter left our midst and took all the furniture with him I’ve been pretty much down in the dumps football wise. Results haven’t gone our way, unsure about whether dear Roberto could weave HIS magic, and, the final straw, finding out that travelling to the Wolves game was down the shitter because of the train strike.

Then, wonderfully, my mood of melancholy disappeared last Thursday. Chatting to a friend about my travel woes to the Midlands he generously offered to give me a lift on the basis that he could snaffle a match ticket - he did, and one of the last up for grabs. With that sorted my spirits lifted and I actually felt positive about the Chelsea game. It was there wasn’t it? Written in the stars for every Albion fan - get behind the boys, do what we did when we played Sheffield Wednesday in the playoffs, give Chelsea hell and show the world we care.

Well we did. The most exhilarating day of all. Payback time and everything else. Now I can go to Wolves with a spring in my step a song in my heart and a free lift. Result! 😎👌

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My Albion Mojo was at zero or maybe one. Then Chelsea happened. I cannot wait to get to Wolves now. So excited.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Gotta hope the team can play like that again and again, and keep spirits raised.
The Leicester game was fantastic then the shit hit the fan, and hopefully after a rocky start things are starting to fall back into place. It's now about keeping up some momentum, until it all closes down for 6 weeks(for some). And then starting again......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here