• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is hating homelessness, underfunding of the NHS, child poverty and underfunded adult social care not an ideology YOU subscribe to?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

They sound like the sort of things that everyone should be against. So why can't Labour sell that message?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, I doubt it. In fact, I suspect that right now [MENTION=38012]BenGarfield[/MENTION] [MENTION=34160]theonlymikey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION] are slapping themselves on the back for staying true to the only political ideology they understand whilst scratching their heads as to how no one else agrees with them. Which just proves they're circus acts.

And banned friends.

Wouldn’t it have been good tonight to have had that feeling we had in 1997? Alas, a chain of Labour gaffs handed the keys to (allegedly former) Marxists, dressed up as a new economics. Centre-left is as good as it gets in the UK, I’d be fine with that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Corbyn paying the price for not listening to the millions of labour voters in the north and midlands who voted for Brexit.
Despite his good intentions his abject lack of clear leadership and position on Brexit cost him the election and the leadership it appears. If the results predict come to fruition then it is another clear vote for Brexit.

Jan 30, 2008
True, sadly you will be on there contributing nothing as ever. If I ever bother with it again myself, that is. Brexit is done now. The 4 billionaires running the media have won. They have successfully brainwashed enough people that somehow we are going to be a better country outside the EU.

I still can't believe what the conservatives have done to this country. We will see in a decade or so just how much they have absolutely ruined it.

Oh come on it's quite obvious what's gone on tonight ,the electorate have rejected undemocratic time wasters in Parliament,you can't keep banging on about doom and gloom,onwards and upwards
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
and now we have that bloated waste of skin Mark ****ing Francois.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Labour party briefing paper leaked saying blame everything on Brexit :rolleyes::facepalm:

You can face palm all you like - and while it is clear that Corbyn is universally disliked, Brexit was the over riding factor in this election, how else can you explain the apparent massive gain by the Tories in staunch Labour and coincidentally Leave areas - I would hasten to add I doubt that anyone outside the NSC intelligentsia could name any meaningful Tory policies. They didn't need any, as it was all about Brexit - pure and simple!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh come on it's quite obvious what's gone on tonight ,the electorate have rejected undemocratic time wasters in Parliament,you can't keep banging on about doom and gloom,onwards and upwards
Regards
DF

Arbeit macht frei as your mates would say, right?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He did 118 interviews and 2 head to head interviews with Corbyn.

He didn't hide in the fridge he was working and GMB tried to sabotage his meeting.

Then the snowflakes all got excited about it.

I thought more of you Dave.

Sorry to disappoint you!

He refused the interview with Andrew Neil. He left lots of places that he was visiting that he was not welcome in. It seemed to most people that he was being shielded from many of the most difficult situations.

If that makes me a snowflake, I am happy to be a snowflake.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can't seem to take anything on the chin; you looked like a spoilt brat.

Anyway, I am not on here to say I told you so, but if you make brat like statements I will probably respond.

Let's go forward now clampy.

Hmm. I have stated many times I was expecting a Tory landslide. Happy to "take it on the chin", I think it was a fair "fight" in that no side has come out of this with much dignity. It looks like it's gonna be five more years of Tory government. It's what the people seem to have voted for at this stage and the process has been democratic if not particularly honourable.
I hope Tory voters get what they want out of it. I personally don't believe any good will come of it and that won't change by anyone telling me to grow up or take it on the chin.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They did. The morally bankrupt cared about the great modern fascist movement of our generation more.

They didn't sell it well enough. And you've just accused the majoirty of the country, including a large slice of the working class, of being morally bankrupt fascists, based on an exit poll. It's no wonder people don't warm to you, Middlesboro Mikey.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
They didn't sell it well enough. And you've just accused the majoirty of the country, including a large slice of the working class, of being morally bankrupt fascists, based on an exit poll. It's no wonder people don't warm to you, Middlesboro Mikey.
We're just a bunch of little England racists. It's a tough one to swallow, but that's what we've become

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
If corbyn quits, as I understand it, the MPs vote to allow who may be permitted to stand for leader, witb 50 votes needed per candidate. Then the students, five pound troll members and unwashed vote properly.

If the MPs don't give 50 votes for Corbyn's nominee successor from the gang of morons, we may see a sensible bod leading the party. Starmer, maybe.

Yes the hoards of unwashed vegan tattoo fixers are the majority of the membership, but they can vote only for who the MPs proffer..... (there is a god).

But this all requires Corbyn to quit....

Did you mean hordes?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The planet is burning. And we vote one...just one Green Party MP into power. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here