Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Boris Johnson, as Foreign Secretary, sneaked off to Italy without his security, straight after a NATO conference.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...er-lebedev-without-security-after-nato-summit

I wonder why he won't reveal the Russia report. I know who I consider to be the greatest security threat.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bor...n-spy-who-called-him-friend-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

It BAFFLES me that this lot can call Corbyn a security risk but wave Johnson into Downing Street.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Will the spivs, chancers & over-promoted pantomime toffs get away with it? I guess in 9 days we'll know our fate

Capture.JPG

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
The New Stateman ( Labour bible )

The New Stateman, known as the labour bible that has always for over 100 years endorsed the labour leader to win a general election and become prime minister has today for the first time in a century Not endorsed Jeremy Corbyn and has said in its editorial that Corbyn is unfit to be Prime Minister.

That is big news and very damming .

Thoughts ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Result

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The New Stateman, known as the labour bible that has always for over 100 years endorsed the labour leader to win a general election and become prime minister has today for the first time in a century Not endorsed Jeremy Corbyn and has said in its editorial that Corbyn is unfit to be Prime Minister.

Thoughts ?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That would be The Daily Mail's spin on the story would it?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No thanks. It just seems that people attach his name to anything now.. ive just heard he was responsible for placing the iceburg that sank the Titanic.

Ok, I’ll give you the highlights. Corbyn has promised lots of free stuff. Understandably, people want to know how he’ll pay for it. [MENTION=38012]BenGarfield[/MENTION] a Corbyn cheerleader suggested MMT. I think it will probably be taxes and debt though. But, you’d have to wonder why a Momentum supporter is suggesting MMT if it’s *not* the policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Pity Corbyn thought the Queens speech on Christmas Day was in the morning (rather than its regular 3PM)

Squirming followed about spending it with family but made him look plain stupid.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The extraordinary news today that even The New Statesman finds it impossible to endorse the anti-Semite and his gang of Momentum thugs really ought to make anyone on the moderate left think long and hard before voting Labour. It's clear now who is the nasty party and they wear red rosettes.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Thoughts ?

They haven'i endorsed either the main parties, hard to disagree.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Thoughts ?

My thoughts are that you've read an article on The Daily Mail website and started a thread on here based entirely on it, almost copying it word-for-word in your original post - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...abels-Jeremy-Corbyn-unfit-prime-minister.html

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there getting to be less door to door canvassing as I havent had 1 knock my door for this election. Mind I live in what is an an ultra safe Tory seat. If the Labour candidate should call I would tell him that I have survived through 3 Labour PMs and wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here