• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
Anyone who can look at this decade and think the Conservatives have done a good job needs their head examining in my view.

JC is my PM.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My ****-stituency has been owned for some time. It requires a pact to get the tory c*nt out, unfortunately labour are deluded they can win and thats game over for another few years yet at least.

Bring on the revolution, compulsory voting and proportional representation.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s on!!

9th December or 12th December but looks like an early Christmas present for all of us.

How are you going to vote and is your vote purely on Brexit or other issues too??

How on earth have I avoided this all day?! You have literally been the first person to mention or alert me to - another case of NSC being FIRST with the BREAKING news!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's a secret ballot so not telling.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I could never vote for Lloyd in a million years which does not leave a lot of choice to be honest. As you say, Labour and green is a wasted vote in Eastbourne.

Never think that, electorates can and do change but only if everyone votes and true to their convictions. Now would arguably be THE election of a lifetime to try and make a difference, so vote and vote for who you’d like regardless of their odds of winning. :thumbsup:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Man up and say something yourself rather than hide behind Daily Mail quotes that we can’t be bothered to open.

Can't be bothered or more likely just would not open them on principle

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tory for me as Labour will ruin the economy with their Magic money tree promises

The Tories have doubled the National Debt, and Johnson has wasted £100M on his Get Ready for Brexit 31st October campaign alone.

Austerity has achieved nothing, and the only people the Tories care about are the rich tax avoiders/evaders.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is Guy Fawkes standing ? Only bloke who had the right idea about Westminster.

Who taught you history? Guy Fawkes and his mates wanted to kill the king. Parliament was just a by product, and a way to get to the king.
They wanted to get a Catholic king back on the throne.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Anyone who can look at this decade and think the Conservatives have done a good job needs their head examining in my view.

JC is my PM.

If the Tories do win it will be the final reckoning for our country, all they are ultimately interested in is low tax, low regulation and enrichment of themselves.

The poor again will pay a heavy price. The question is, can they be conned just one final time??

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm sure everyone has taken into consideration the FPTP system and considered whether their favoured party has a cats chance in hell at getting an MP elected locally.

If I wanted to vote Lib Dem, I'd be hoping they improve on the 5% of the vote they got in 2017.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Looking at the results in this poll which may possibly reflect on the GE result the possibility of a hung parliament is quite high.

I really don't think it'll solve the current impasse.

Part of the 'win, win' reason to call it. If the blue team get a majority, then de Piffle is a hero and they can move promptly. The next best outcome for his backers is such a mess, A50 is revoked. That way they can build a new campaign with the aim of going for what they want later. A soft brexit would bollocks that up.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The Tories have doubled the National Debt, and Johnson has wasted £100M on his Get Ready for Brexit 31st October campaign alone.

Austerity has achieved nothing, and the only people the Tories care about are the rich tax avoiders/evaders.

That's peanuts to what Corbyn and co will do, so many promises and so little money. I wonder what they will do

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports