Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In Hastings and Rye in 2017 Amber Rudd had a 400 majority that was increased by Sally-Ann Hart to 4,000 this time.

Will Amber Rudd seek election at a possible by election.in the near future?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
In Hastings and Rye in 2017 Amber Rudd had a 400 majority that was increased by Sally-Ann Hart to 4,000 this time.

Like the one in Hastings when this new MP gets booted out after her investigation?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Ah, I missed this result. [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] campaigning efforts all in vain then

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
NEW Opinium poll

The main reasons people did not vote Labour
— The leadership (43%)
— Brexit (17%)
— Their economic policies (12%)

(Research carried out Dec 13)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
NEW Opinium poll

The main reasons people did not vote Labour
— The leadership (43%)
— Brexit (17%)
— Their economic policies (12%)

(Research carried out Dec 13)

Plenty of people outside the party and inside saying Corbyn and Corbynism unelectable. Great to see the campaign to keep Corbympnism going, leads to decades out of power

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ah, I missed this result. [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION] campaigning efforts all in vain then

No you didn't - Despite the antisemitism investigation into her (on top of the Islamophobic one) you're pleased as punch, hence you mentioning me, which shows up your faux activism on antisemitism in the Labour party for the sole purpose of attacking it anonymously online on a football forum for the folly it always was.

Hart wouldn't comment on the investigations into her after being elected this morning, as she's not even aware of the procedures - shows how seriously the Tories are taking it. She should never have been selected in the first place. She makes Amber Rudd look like Mother Theresa in comparison.

Incidentally, as you're here, who's your MP again out of interest? You never did get back to me when I asked before.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
5 years of stability guaranteed. Phew.

He'll either do an amazing job & have another 5 years, or he'll **** it up & will be booted out of government - giving the UK alternative opportunities

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MCB

Mr Johnson commands a majority, but there is a palpable sense of fear amongst Muslim communities around the country. We entered the election campaign period with long standing concerns about bigotry in our politics and our governing party. Now we worry that Islamophobia is “oven-ready” for government. Mr Johnson has been entrusted with huge power, and we pray it is exercised responsibly for all Britons.

We understand that the prime minister insists that he is a one nation Tory. We earnestly hope that is the case and urge him to lead from the centre and engage with all communities.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
David Lammy surprisingly upbeat on Radio 5 earlier. Says that we do not currently know which Boris we will get and he is certainly open to centrist policies as he showed in London.

Holy f*ck - its because of people like him that the Tories got the majority they did.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
On reflection I have been thinking of some positives with this result.

If Boris is trying to capture the centre ground, I can think of a couple.

We are no longer dependent on the NO party, sorry I meant the DUP party. What a shame.

Boris is no longer reliant on the ERG. He can let Rees-Mogg out from under the stairs now and kick his arse down the road, taking Francois, Baker and Fox with him (and no Jacob you can't have those northern kids to clean your chimney the old fashioned way).

We can live in hope.

As a Tory voter I think this is right and as far as I am concerned, another positive is that the heavy defeat the Labour Party has suffered will cause all but the nuttiest Corbynistas to reflect and drag the party back to more central ground and thus become electable once again.
As far as I am concerned, Corbyn, McDonnell and a few others can also have their collective arses kicked down the road and join Francois, Baker etc.in the public bar of 'The Tossers Arms' to reflect together on their general wankiness!:D:D

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I just hope the next election is fought on the performance of the government and whether they deserve another term.

It's been a while.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a Tory voter I think this is right and as far as I am concerned, another positive is that the heavy defeat the Labour Party has suffered, will cause, all but the nuttiest Corbynistas, to reflect and drag the party back to more central ground and become electable once again.
As far as I am concerned, Corbyn, McDonnell and a few others can also have their collective arses kicked down the road and join Francois, Baker etc.in the public bar of The Tossers Arms' to reflect together on their general wankiness!:D:D

:cheers::thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Holy f*ck - its because of people like him that the Tories got the majority they did.

ballspin.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports