• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My vote will come down to whether Labour deselects Peter Kyle. If they don’t he’ll keep my vote. If they do then it’s Lib Dem all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petre Kyel for me.👏
The deselection cannot happen before a December election I believe.
Robert Nemeth as the Tory candidate is unlikely to make any inroads into Kyle’s massive majority. Sucking up to Boris is very different to trying to sort out recycling collections and clean up Hove Lagoon.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm vote swapping which I believe to be a very good way around the political system we have.

The local constituencies offer a plethora of opportunity in that area. I did it at the last election.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Never bet against the Tories to pull an election win off. The only current Tory policies are a, Brexit and b, reversing all the cuts they made in the interests of " austerity " which they now admit didn't work.

On that you (and I) are mistaken. Johnson is trying to STOP Brexit. [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] said so.

No, no he isn’t. He just stopped Brexit happening. He’s categorically showing no intent to “leave”.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I will be voting Labour I am a Labour member but this election is not the answer what's needed is a people's vote

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On that you (and I) are mistaken. Johnson is trying to STOP Brexit. [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] said so.

He might be accused of using the GE to delay Brexit until he has a big enough majority in the House in order to push it through without scrutiny. In a way it will be marvellous if he gets his majority, he will own the shitstorm then.

Alternately, Boris HAS to win a majority or Brexit will never happen, if there is no majority Brexit dies.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
what isnt explained is why UK couldnt adopt such policies already, EU do not control drug pricing for the NHS.

The channel 4 documentary explained .....

1: That we pay a staggering £18b on drugs in the U.K. every year that comes straight out of the NHS budget. However, they priced these drugs up at U.S standard market prices and the cost would be £44b.

2: The NHS bulk buys, that means it gets huge discounts on purchasing drugs across the globe. If we had a similar system to the U.S. Trumps pharmaceutical company backers would get millions and millions more as the prices would inflate with competition and no bulk buying. Trump hates those who do not pay U.S. market prices for pharmaceutical drugs calling them ‘Free loaders’ and wants to put an end to NHS style discounts. They’re not even going to open a trade deal talks until the NHS is on the table and the Tories have spent 11 meetings working out how to please their American handlers. Sickening.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I will be voting Labour I am a Labour member but this election is not the answer what's needed is a people's vote

whats wrong with calling it a second referedum?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Totally agree, especially in this election. The political landscape will dramatically change IMHO, as this is a single issue election. I think the Cons/Brexit vote will split each other in two, Labour don't have a position so will lose votes other than their traditional hard left, and Lib Dems will hoover up the remainers making them equal to or ahead of Labour.

Hung parliament with potentially a Cons/Brexit coalition, in my worst nightmares..

I suspect a hung parliament with Lab /Lib Dem /SNP is more likely. Not sure if that would lead to cancel A50 or use Corbyns people skills to negotiate a new deal. (Where we virtually stay)

5 more years of brexit anyone?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Petre Kyel for me.[emoji122]
The deselection cannot happen before a December election I believe.
Robert Nemeth as the Tory candidate is unlikely to make any inroads into Kyle’s massive majority. Sucking up to Boris is very different to trying to sort out recycling collections and clean up Hove Lagoon.

A mate who’s a local Labour member told me there was a special meeting planned for 9 November. When would candidates have to be declared by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The channel 4 documentary explained .....

1: That we pay a staggering £18b on drugs in the U.K. every year that comes straight out of the NHS budget. However, they priced these drugs up at U.S standard market prices and the cost would be £44b.

2: The NHS bulk buys, that means it gets huge discounts on purchasing drugs across the globe. If we had a similar system to the U.S. Trumps pharmaceutical company backers would get millions and millions more as the prices would inflate with competition and no bulk buying. Trump hates those who do not pay U.S. market prices for pharmaceutical drugs calling them ‘Free loaders’ and wants to put an end to NHS style discounts. They’re not even going to open a trade deal talks until the NHS is on the table and the Tories have spent 11 meetings working out how to please their American handlers. Sickening.

you may be right, Tories may want to trade deals to willfully overpay for US drugs, blowing the NHS budget.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Do UKIP still exist as anything other than a laughing stock? I don't even know which racist / sexist / bigot (delete as appropriate when they are sacked for one or more) is in charge now. :lolol:

Dick Braine.

Edit: Not you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here