Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Pixie

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ahhhh come off it, given the chance all of you would shag any of them!

No, I really, really wouldn't. I would rather wedge my dick into an industrial mincing machine than put it near the heifer in the top photo, the attention seeking media whore in the second photo, or what appears to be the medical experiment in the bottom photo. In fact, I would rather dig up the rotting corpse of their drug addled crack whore mother and stick it in her maggot infested eye socket than contemplate any amount of passion with them.

Clear enough?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
No, I really, really wouldn't. I would rather wedge my dick into an industrial mincing machine than put it near the heifer in the top photo, the attention seeking media whore in the second photo, or what appears to be the medical experiment in the bottom photo. In fact, I would rather dig up the rotting corpse of their drug addled crack whore mother and stick it in her maggot infested eye socket than contemplate any amount of passion with them.

Not keen then?

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

Clear enough?

Really?

peaches-geldof-topless-beach-and-tattoos-photos-7.jpg

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Fifi - No. just... no.
Peaches - has the face of some one who may have a minor disability or who will suffer from a degenerative disorder at some point
Pixie - looks like a lesbian anyway

Thats my judgemental viewpoint. However if faced with either one of those three or some horrible alternative it'll be... peaches. She's got a good review from a normal bloke. Who was high...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Given that the mother was barking but, ultimately, fit enough for Hutchence to slam every hole within the first hour of meeting her the kids go to prove one thing...Bob is one hell of an ugly muthafucka.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
How come the one with her t*ts out is winning the poll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here