Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GAYEST thing you have ever seen ...

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
... is on the front of todays Argus.

OGH in a fur lined coat, wearing nothing else but a jock strap :eek:

It doesn't stop there, in the middle pages;

Kerry, Maheta, Daz Currie, Nathan etc on the floor in a circle with theier legs akimbo, with only strategically placed baubles covering their modesty.
Virgs bare chested and all soaped up, sipping champers
The lads sitting round an Xmas dinner table in 'Westlife' style white suits and no shirts

All shots from a set of Albion Xmas cards, yours for a Fiver (if you are Julian Clarey ...).

I'm not sure which market the Club is going for but I reckon you'd do a roaring trade if you sold these in Clone Zone up St James Street!

It really is very :safeway

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah , saw that manontherun

how long before those pictures get posted round every other teams messageboard

extremely f***ing :safeway2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I bet all the cameramen were flocking to photograph Jake Robinson.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Co eeeeeeee.

Well, I'm all up for involving the local community in their football clubs. Bradford do it with their Asian neighbours so there's no reason why we shouldn't be trying to attract the pinker side of Brighton's population.

Only problem is that these cards will probably be sent to other clubs etc. Christ, they're going to have a field (full of lovely daisies and fluffy bunnies) day.

Are they playing up the town's gay image for comedic effect or have they got it hideously wrong?

Personally, I would have plumped for Falmer related imagery to spread the word rather than sailors looking camper than a row of poofs.

I'm not homophobic but I just think it's pretty poor taste. We should be doing all we can to promote our plight. A picture of Falmer in the snow or something similar would be far appropriate than our left back with his plums swinging in the wind.

Saying that though, I hope they raise shed loads of cash for the club.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
6.000 Brighton fans in the away end at selhurst park. No that was a joke sorry.
Those queer buggers on Johnathon Ross show make me cringe when the next guest comes out. Bunch of poofs.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Croydonbloke said:
Those queer buggers on Johnathon Ross show make me cringe when the next guest comes out. Bunch of poofs.

:censored: tosser

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Soul Finger said:
Co eeeeeeee.

Well, I'm all up for involving the local community in their football clubs. Bradford do it with their Asian neighbours so there's no reason why we shouldn't be trying to attract the pinker side of Brighton's population.

Only problem is that these cards will probably be sent to other clubs etc. Christ, they're going to have a field (full of lovely daisies and fluffy bunnies) day.

Are they playing up the town's gay image for comedic effect or have they got it hideously wrong?

Personally, I would have plumped for Falmer related imagery to spread the word rather than sailors looking camper than a row of poofs.

I'm not homophobic but I just think it's pretty poor taste. We should be doing all we can to promote our plight. A picture of Falmer in the snow or something similar would be far appropriate than our left back with his plums swinging in the wind.

Saying that though, I hope they raise shed loads of cash for the club.

thats the longest list of contradictions i think i have read.

i'm not homophobic, but its poor taste, poofs.

?

i think its a great laugh something to brighten our day in dark times

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why is it gay, could this not possibly be aimed at women?

And soulfinger - you've kind of shot yourself in the foot there!

''I'm not homophobic but.....''

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Kev the Ape said:
Seeing The scum in the premiership. :angry:

Kev, your missing the point here ... read the post.

The Albion players in the buff ... giving it the big 'Euro-Boy'... for Christamas. It doesn't work, does it?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I met Michael Barrymore once. Not sure but I think he might be a bit gay :jester:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Croydon bloke, those guys on the Jonathan Ross show are absolutely bloody hilarious, surely their name gives a large clue as to their sexual preference, they play on it superbly. How anyone could be offended by them is a complete mystery to me, it is what is commonly known as camp comedy.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
I am a retarded palace chav, would you like to buy some hubcaps?

wittay.txt

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
I agree. The gayest thing i have ever seen is when 6,000 Brighton fans came to selhurst on 26th october 2002. Especially when thay all started to cry at the final whistle! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here