Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gap Club

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Gentleman of the NSC. Are they still doing Coyote Ugly night at the Gap Club? I am at a loose end...:blush: And could well be upf or drinking whilst watching ladies in their undies, gyrate. :love:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
WHAT!? They have a whole bar dedicated to this?! NSC meat up now? ??? :jester: My last official drinking buddy has pulled out due to a 9am bus to London. Some people have NO stamina. :nono:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
As far as im aware its a nightly thing, thats why they moved it as it was so popular!

Im yet to grace this new establishment with my pressence but i thoroughly enjoyed the old one at the gap club.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ali jenkins said:
As far as im aware its a nightly thing, thats why they moved it as it was so popular!

Im yet to grace this new establishment with my pressence but i thoroughly enjoyed the old one at the gap club.

It was class, wasn't it!? I took a friend, promising a sight to behold, thinking it was Fri and Sats, but I didn't realise they had a Fireman's night on the Saturdays. :blush:

I am very tempted to pop over now, but it would seem a little seedy going on my own. :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ali jenkins said:
It was thurdsay and fri at the gap club!

ha ha ha

you must have got some funny looks when you walked in!

I must say the clientele was mainly male. My friend is quite homophobic ( :angry: ) so he took a while to adjust. Strange as he is rather camp and a 'body builder' type person. The barmen were very nice and kept giving me free drinks. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here