Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest things you've heard at the football...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I guarantee half the chants on the BBC page probably got one airing at a push, and were never heard again, as most of them don't even scan.

I know Man United do sing the Anderson one a lot, you could hear it at the Champions League final, but don't tell me Arsenal fans break into that Eboue song every game, it sucks.

I can't believe the BBC have put the "Sit down Pinocchio" one up either, that's at least five years out of date.

But fair play to Fulham for the "thinner than Frank Lampard" effort.

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I hesitate to post this but.....

In the mid 70's in a game against a team I don't remember but the opposition had a black winger who pulled the corner flag out of the ground as he was putting the ball down to take a corner.

From the North Stand, in a very loud voice came " Oi bring your own bloody spear"

Not pc today or even then probably but it was very amusing at the time and even the player concerned smiled.

Now that is funny..:lolol::lolol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Back at the Goldstone, the 'Kelvin Morton' game against Palace. There had already been a couple or three penaltys when someone walking carefully down one of the aisles in the North Stand, carrying a handful of coffees back to his mates, tripped and spilled said coffees.

Cue massed shout of 'penalty'!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Back at the Goldstone, the 'Kelvin Morton' game against Palace. There had already been a couple or three penaltys when someone walking carefully down one of the aisles in the North Stand, carrying a handful of coffees back to his mates, tripped and spilled said coffees.

Except that game was at Smelhurst!

:salute:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Nicked from Football Forums:
Liverpool fans
(to the tune of The Animals go in two by two)

His neck scar proves he's lost his head
Tevez,tevez
You'll never shag a sexy bird
Tevez Tevez
You ugly twat,you Argie C***
They've sewn your head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, Herman Munster Head

kiryat shmona

May 23, 2004
kiryat shmona
A couple of seasons back when Coventry played Norwich on the opening game of the season the Ricoh wasn't ready so both teams decided to reverse the fixtures and so the game went ahead at Carrow Road.

Things weren't going too well for Cov and they found themselves 2 -0 down pretty early in the game, as the ball hit the back of the net the travelling Cov fans started chanting "We're supposed to be at home" :lolol:

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
my one is back at the goldstone in about 90/91, my old man got us tickets in the old L block in the west stand which ended up being in a sort of mini-box scenario with about 20 of us blocked of from the terracing below and the other seating above. after about 65 minutes a message comes over the tannoy asking "that a mr NATCHPOOLE HUGGESY"goes to the ticket office. Much hilarity ensues in 'the box' for the next 5 minutes with approximately 19 of us pissing ourselves at how funny a name natchpoole is......needless to say, after 6 minutes, the old guy behind us, who didn't join in, left his seat never to return.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Towards the last days of the Goldstone i think, we were desperate for results to stay up, and after several dubious lino decisions against us there was a fan standing behind him who shouted out:
- "You've been doubting yourself ever since your wife asked for a threesome"

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
...the 'Kelvin Morton' game against Palace. There had already been a couple or three penalties when someone walking carefully down one of the aisles in the North Stand, carrying a handful of coffees back to his mates, tripped and spilled said coffees.

Remember that moment well! We spent most of the second half shouting 'penalty' at everything :lolol: And yes, it was at Selhurst!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here