Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Friday night "aiming for n-n-n-n-n-n-nineteen unbeaten" drinking thread

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Went to Tayyabs with byob and indulged in Kingfisher, then retreat to a nice hostelry and enjoyed some London Fields ale and then a nice whisky chaser. Cockles nicely warmed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm full of Burning Sky's easy drinking IPA & Arise pale ale. What a brillIant brewery they are - leading the way in the beer world in a similar fashion to our beloved football club smashing the championship.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I'm full of Burning Sky's easy drinking IPA & Arise pale ale. What a brillIant brewery they are - leading the way in the beer world in a similar fashion to our beloved football club smashing the championship.

Must look those up as I like a nice IPA and pale ale. Just finishing of a Sierra Nevada before trotting up the wooden hill

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Three PINTS of Gaymers, two LARGE bottles of Sam Smith's India Ale in my favourite micro PUB, a BLOOM gin and tonic and can't remember how many CANS of Heineken. I am slightly drunk.
So far 7. Apparently.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
2 darkstar pale ales, a peroni, a few chairmans reserve rum & tonic, and a nice big neat measure over ice ! Off to bed now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here