Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football League Paper

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I don't buy a paper because it is usually doom and gloom and full of prem shite.

Stumbled across the prem free football league paper. Anyone read it, is it any good, can I get one up the corner shop.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't buy a paper because it is usually doom and gloom and full of prem shite.

Stumbled across the prem free football league paper. Anyone read it, is it any good, can I get one up the corner shop.
Yes, I get it every week. Very useful for my football betting. Excellent read.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Most newsagents?
I usually get mine in Tesco, but they'd sold out today so I went to WHSmith. Most supermarkets have them, but usually only carry a couple of copies so its worth getting it early. We seem to get a lot of coverage.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I usually get mine in Tesco, but they'd sold out today so I went to WHSmith. Most supermarkets have them, but usually only carry a couple of copies so its worth getting it early. We seem to get a lot of coverage.

I got a copy from my local coop. Ulloa was the front page piece this week, plus the usual 2 page match report and a 2 page feature on Andrea Orlandi. Very good read.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ulluo on the front page, Brighton as the star game, and an interview with Orlandi in the centre pages. The post office on Carden Ave always has several copies in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here