Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The FLOOD of football

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I have to confess that my day now starts with live Australian League games. Great to see football in nice sunny conditions mostly, with crowds in the stadium.
Sadly this morning Tomer Hemed disappointed me - he disappeared at half-time - but it's also great to see Craig Noone doing reasonably well at Melbourne City.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Quickly tired of it. Only watch Brighton games and sometimes the Saturday lunchtime game.....

Didn’t bother with any of them yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Yeah, although my wife now watches and enjoys Albion games as there is no argument that I am watching those, she’s not so keen on watching a game that doesn’t involve the Albion. It is a little selfish and potentially row inducing to insist on watching all of them :lolol:

Our situation too, down to a tee!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I never thought I’d say this but there is too much football on at the moment. I used to hate international breaks due to the lack of football but I’m finding myself not watching many game at the moment. I’ll watch Brighton games and usually the “big” games like Liverpool v City yesterday but other than that I won’t really watch any.

I think it’s the lack of crowds and atmosphere that just doesn’t make me interested in the games. Plus, if I’m being really fussy, commentators wind me up, unless it’s Tyler and Neville/Carragher they just don’t seem to have anything interesting to say.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
My only downer us that , lately, the Albion games have all been mid evening kick offs. Are we the last choice of the t v companies? At the moment West Brom on 27th is afternoon. ....if it does not change.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It feels relentless, doesn't it?

A final Premier League game of this round tonight before we're straight into the FA Cup, and then straight back to Premier League action at the weekend again.

The staggering of the games, with few PL games on at the same time, means it feels like game stretch out over the entire weekend like never before.

I'm enjoying it though - certainly helps to fill some time.
I think it has to be this way in order to squeeze in the Euro 2020 that was delayed, dread to think of how knackered Harry Kane will be by the time we get to June.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Mrs P is hating it. Good job I bought her a smart tv for the bedroom so now she buggers off upstairs to watch her shite programmes and leaves me alone to watch the footy :thumbsup:

Bad idea that, I did it the other way round I have sky /BT and large Panasonic tv in the bedroom , she gets to answer the door , let the cat in and out and the dog and shes close to the kitchen-- sorted

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Most evenings now I have football on; sometimes on the TV or otherwise on an iPad while I watch something else. The very few days with no PL/Championship football seem odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here