The First 20 minutes v Blackburn

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
54 years for me and I have never seen an Albion side play better football. I was shaking my head in disbelief and laughing with sheer pleasure.
Me too,what was amazing was the fact we were at least not 3-0 in the lead...then all of a sudden we were 1-0 down....think play ended up with us 61% to their 39%.....

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Last night for 20 minutes Brighton played the best football I have ever seen a Brighton side play in 39 years of watching them , I know we didn't score in those 20 mins after having around 10 shots on target but for those 20 minutes last night I was living the dream , BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SEXY FOOTBALL AT IT'S BEST
:albion2::albion2::albion2:

I am with you Mr Soprano.
Exquisite stuff and I will be more than happy to watch that every week. Frustrating though it was not to win, I really didn't feel so bad about it, as the football, for an Albion side built with a limited budget, was OUT OF THIS WORLD....
I just hope Gus gives it another season to see his dream and ours fulfilled.

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
I can't believe that , I said to my dad before the game yesterday that the starting 11 tonight was the best to have started a game at the Amex yet

Much as I love Spanish Dave and Andi Orlandi and was surprised to see them both on the bench, I was really impressed with the starting 11 and amazed at how well they played together. Even when poor Hosko went off Orlandi slotted straight in and looked class.
We really are gonna gubb someone soon aren't we? Would be great to inflict a 6-0 on Burnley after last seasons shenanigans ...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports