Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fat Lady............

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_0030.JPG

Not only is she's warming up, she has just hit a top C and the royal opera house is going ****ing mental.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...has just been flummoxed to find her spot at the mic taken by the Brighton Gay Men's Choir.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
........is just lubricating her pipes with a pint of Harvey's, while she learns the words to " We're on our way "

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Can't be there on Monday, but please spread the word. I'll be watching the game and I want to hear 29,000 singing very loudly from the 1st Min

"We're going up as F%%%ing Champions". Please only take a short rest for half time and then resume until you're all shagged out

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i've just driven past Glyndbourne and there was a coach load of fat ladies standing in the car park. I asked what they were doing and was told that they are there on standby for 5.00 on Monday. Apparently if we do win they have express minibuses to get them up the A27 at great speed. I did explain that if Hudds also win that technically we aren't promoted. I was told to bugger off their view was with a goal difference like ours as far as they are concerned it's time to celebrate while we are at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here