Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Falmer Cup Roll Call **Team NSC**

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cheers lads enjoyed that , brilliant goalkeeping kept us in a few games and some cracking goals scored along the way , presume the team who stuffed us 5-2 in the semis won ? , good team , thanks to the organisers and the refs and the lady with the hotdog van :)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
few decent players on show today,didnt like the 7 a side mind,would of made it more interesting at 6 a side,i suggest a few would of struggled

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Really enjoyed that today, well played lads :) Did well considering we hadn't met beforehand! No shame in going out to the cup winners either.

dman777

Aug 2, 2011
cracking day lads, although putting dettol on my leg afterwards felt like razorblades. Probably see you guys around at some of the games this season :albion2:

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
cracking day lads, although putting dettol on my leg afterwards felt like razorblades. Probably see you guys around at some of the games this season :albion2:

Know what you mean , teach me to wear tracksuit bottoms next year , the knee's are still leaking :( , fantastic day !!! Bring on next year !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here