Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FACTS don't lie

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
We NEVER lost an openning game of the season at home under Dean Wilkins, bring him bakk now and admitt it now ORLANDO BLOOM you maid a mistake in appointing the baldy clown.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
We NEVER lost an openning game of the season at home under Dean Wilkins, bring him bakk now and admitt it now ORLANDO BLOOM you maid a mistake in appointing the baldy clown.

I dont think that its even worth bringing up Wilkins. It happened. Shit happens. Get over it and move on. And we only had one opening game with Deano didn't we? Maybe 2? Wow. Won two games. That means we simply HAVE to sack Slade, because if we don't start with a 10-0 win, then were all cursed to damnation.

>,>

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I dont think that its even worth bringing up Wilkins. It happened. Shit happens. Get over it and move on. And we only had one opening game with Deano didn't we? Maybe 2? Wow. Won two games. That means we simply HAVE to sack Slade, because if we don't start with a 10-0 win, then were all cursed to damnation.

>,>

You should consider a career in limbo dancing, seeing as this seems to have gone totally over your head.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Whatever you say NMH.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As I haven't renewed my ST and wasn't at the game at all today due to work commitments, not particularly. :wink:

Oh. :blush:

I'm sure the bloke with the most annoying voice in the world did instead! Honestly mate, how you put up with sitting next to the bloke for so long is beyond me. Ignorant, dimwitted, and with *that* voice. My hat is off to you sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here