Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Todays papers say he is concerned that the publicity may adversly affect the ticket sales for his forthcoming 75th Birthday Tour. IMHO his old fans will buy tickets irrespective because they do not believe the allegations.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cliff has not been in hiding he was out in London a few weeks ago at The Ivy, pictured on the front of the Mirror

OT, but I met a sextugenarian South African nurse a few years ago who claimed to have had a (FFM) threes up with Cliff back in the day. Probably bollocks.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Todays papers say he is concerned that the publicity may adversly affect the ticket sales for his forthcoming 75th Birthday Tour. IMHO his old fans will buy tickets irrespective because they do not believe the allegations.

Whats got 200 legs and no teeth................the front row of a Cliff Richard concert.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know it s not popular but I would sooner see more done to route out and convict those still living rather than the dead

you are lagging behind a bit
I said this months ago
and you are right

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I know it s not popular but I would sooner see more done to route out and convict those still living rather than the dead

They are doing that as well, it's not a case of either or. Everyday the police are investigating, arresting and convicting active pedophiles.......but we must know what went on to ensure it does not happen again. The sheer scale of what was allowed to happen in the past is a national tragedy and not to fully investigate and understand it would be another one.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
They are doing that as well, it's not a case of either or. Everyday the police are investigating, arresting and convicting active pedophiles.......but we must know what went on to ensure it does not happen again. The sheer scale of what was allowed to happen in the past is a national tragedy and not to fully investigate and understand it would be another one.

Absolutely this

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
So...... what do we make of Proctor's performance today?

I knew the then 16 year old in 1985 who sold his story to the people about Mr. P. he then had to go into hiding as HP released his henchmen. Of course he was only "underage" as the law was different for homosexuals than that for heterosexuals then.

But some of his stories......

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I knew the then 16 year old in 1985 who sold his story to the people about Mr. P. he then had to go into hiding as HP released his henchmen. Of course he was only "underage" as the law was different for homosexuals than that for heterosexuals then.

But some of his stories......

Inevitably I must request you explain further...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So...... what do we make of Proctor's performance today?
I heard a snippet on the radio where he was so slippery.

The way he spoke about his under age sex crimes and the change in law re age of consent, my first thought was:-

'oh I didn't realise historical crimes get expunged when changes in the law deem the crime now legal'.

2 minutes later "WTF of course they don't".

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
On the channel 4 news he started saying just because he pleaded guilty to something doesn't mean he did it.

Technically, I understand his point but I'd respectfully suggest now wasn't the best time to make his point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here