Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Alledgedly murdered as she was going to expose Saville.

Interestingly Barry George has never been paid any compensation for the miscarriage of justice over Dando that led to his eight year incarceration.

If you are a fan of conspiracy theories, get stuck into this

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/jill-dando-murdered-by-state-to-keep.html

Whilst much of this is undoubtedly nonsense, or probably, I have become more and more uncomfortable with some of Esther Rantzen's comments about Saville where she was almost saying everyone knew about Saville and his antics, whilst heading up childline, but didn't think to mention it?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Probably another very famous pop singer next. I wonder if anymore are on the radar.

Well the alledged christian faith come pop singers who did not take out Super-Injunctions when this all started had better start worrying!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Whilst much of this is undoubtedly nonsense, or probably, I have become more and more uncomfortable with some of Esther Rantzen's comments about Saville where she was almost saying everyone knew about Saville and his antics, whilst heading up childline, but didn't think to mention it?

I don't want to believe any of this but the further we get into it, the more and more it points to a massive Hillsboro style cover up.

I find it inconceivable that a file containing horiffic allegations around serving members of Parliament could just go missing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28113517.) This all stinks and it's getting smellier with every day.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The last one I heard were documents with evidence against some very high profile people being investigated by the Met were told to stop and all said documents disappeared along with the MI5 telling the Met to stop. This I must add has nothing to do with any outer ring royals etc

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

TV Schedule for Christmas Eve 1986:

2.00pm Rolf Harris Cartoon Time

5.20pm Jim`ll Fix It

7.50pm Childwatch Update with Esther Rantzen

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I may be wrong but I thought that it was after 1/3 possibly with a tag.

Sexual offenders aren't eligible for HDC. Even if they were you can only serve a maximum of 4.5 months on tag.

Unless the law changes he'll serve at least 34.5 months inside.

Will be interesting to see how he get categorised though.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I had a higher opinion of you than that :D

Yeah, me too. In my defence, M'Lud, drink had been taken and I'd had a very good day. No doubt, there will be days ahead when I regret it, but hopefully not too many! :D

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I think he's innocent and a miscarriage of justice. All these victims now wanting his millions. Seems to me like a massive scam like insurance on houses and car claims.
Yes I do believe that. Watch the worms appear from the dead wood claiming he assulted me as well and want compensation. This compensation lark has got well out of control.
Only by hear say though. Any DNA?
[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION], excuse me? What are you trying to say, that I'm not allowed an opinion? You saying that this board will determine the outcome of weather or not females will come forward? Isn't this board for debating whetehr what view you hold or are we suppose to be yes posters and conform with the verdict?
And why is that then? How many people have been found guilty then only many years later been found to be innocent.
And when you say it makes a mockery of sexual assault then did you know that four women have been sentenced to prison last month for accusing men of rape when they were absolute lies. Now that is was you call a mockery.

You either
a) Completely ignorant
b) A sociopath
OR
c) A massive, massive, massive misguided troll.

My money's on all three.

Out of interest, have you ever met anyone who was sexually abused as a child? Have you any idea how damaging it is? How difficult it is to say anything about it? How much more difficult it would be if your abuser was a man who was loved by everyone and constantly in the public eye reminding you of the feelings of helplessness, shame and guilt? Being in the knowledge that if you told people they wouldn't believe you?

I suspect if you did you wouldn't be making such crass, offensive statements about a man who was found guilty by a jury on 12 counts. Contemptible beyond belief.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not quite sure what to make of either his wife or his daughter. Both must have been disgusted by his behaviour shirley? Shows total disrespect to his victims to be going into court doing that fake holdy-handy *hit.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't want to believe any of this but the further we get into it, the more and more it points to a massive Hillsboro style cover up.

I find it inconceivable that a file containing horiffic allegations around serving members of Parliament could just go missing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28113517.) This all stinks and it's getting smellier with every day.

True. It's making me uncomfortable how we keep hearing that there exists evidence of organized abuse by groups of powerful/influential people, and the prosecutions - while they are totally welcome - seem to be targeted at individuals like Rolph Harris who were acting alone. There seems to be only half the story being told here if you ask me.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here