Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
she must have been murdered to prevent any story she may have had about a paedophilia ring from being published.
A possibility, but I wouldn't say that must be the reason.

:D

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Esther Rantzen: My shock over my MP lover's links to Elm House paedophile ring

Esther Rantzen had affair with politician Sir Nicholas Fairbairn in the 1960s
Suggestions he may have visited guest house where children were allegedly assaulted by high-profile visitors

Ms Rantzen speaks of her revulsion over his links to child abuse scandal
She distances herself from the late Conservative MP who died at 61 in 1995

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Elm-House-paedophile-ring.html#ixzz37xgFUQMR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Not satisfied with ruining the country, members of Thatchers government also had a passion for buggering young boys. What else did the HARPY cover up?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I have a feeling this story will grow and grow, I would take a bet that by this time next week the whole Jill Dando story including the links to her death will have a lot more meat to it and will not be a conspiracy theory anymore

Having actually read The Star article I am now not so sure how fast this story will grow, it's very weak, as has been said it might do more damage than good.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, quite. The problem is that people will connect a story (presumably unproven at this stage, but maybe true) that Jill Dando was investigating a paedophilia ring at the BBC with the fact that she was murdered and conclude that she must have been murdered to prevent any story she may have had about a paedophilia ring from being published.

It's a conspiracy theorists wet dream. Of course, that may just be true, but the press will somehow need to firstly prove that Jill Dando was indeed working on exposing a paedophilia ring and then (pretty much impossible. surely?) prove that her murder was due to that...

I fear that such sensationalist reporting, while undoubtedly selling copy in greater volumes, will do massive damage to the detailed, thorough investigation the whole thing needs...

It appears the conspiracy theory that she was murdered by a Serbian hitman on the orders of Milosevic is out of the window.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it's worth bearing in mind that not only do the elite not want these stories coming out for fear of prosecution but also for fear of not being able to do it anymore. Dirty *******s.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
While I do not disagree with the point, there are plenty of cases from all the political parties coming to the surface

Not to points score, but the MASSIVE majority of names turning up are Tory.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here