Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Thatcher minister Edwina Currie wrote in her published diaries about Tebbit:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM's PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he's what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added' 'However, I'm very discreet' - and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn't; either way, it's a really dumb move.'

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Thatcher minister Edwina Currie wrote in her published diaries about Tebbit:

'One appointment in the recent reshuffle has attracted a lot of gossip and could be very dangerous: Peter Morrison has become the PM's PPS [Parliamentary Private Secretary]. Now he's what they call a 'noted pederast', with a liking for young boys; he admitted as much to [Conservative Party chairman] Norman Tebbit when he became deputy chairman of the party but added' 'However, I'm very discreet' - and he must be! She [Thatcher] either knows and is taking a chance, or doesn't; either way, it's a really dumb move.'

Sums up why the lid was kept on this rotten stinking scandal for so long. Currie probably saw it as a bad career move to speak out, like no doubt many others did.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
People will be allowed to lie about child abuse, with impunity.

And once they have, we will all be expected to accept the matter as closed.

That is sinister to me.

how is there impunity? anyone accused of a crime can still face trial.

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
This person "alledgedly and speculatively" links together
Mod edit of potentially libellous Youtube video.

Last edited by a moderator:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
how is there impunity? anyone accused of a crime can still face trial.

lie with impunity.

Lying under Oath is a crime. Lying to this inquiry will not be.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Sums up why the lid was kept on this rotten stinking scandal for so long. Currie probably saw it as a bad career move to speak out, like no doubt many others did.

Edwina Currie played an interesting all be it minor part in the Jimmy Saville affair. She agreed to appoint him to a position of authority at Broadmoor after a private meeting. Saville told the then government minister that he had evidence that staff were claiming overtime they were not entitled to and were making improper use of accommodation (to house their own families). Saville claimed he could use this to keep the union in line and Currie agreed. No evidence was actually found that he had tried to blackmail/intimidate staff at Broadmoor, but that a government minister would think this an appropriate course of action over exposing/disciplining/sacking those responsible is quite extraordinary. It is not as if she did not have the power to do this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The truth will never come out and it will go on. Look, a file was drawn up about this and what happened? It just disappeared. That's it. Bin it. How is the truth ever going to come out?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Knowl View and Haut de la Garenne need to be looked at as well.

The common thread in all this appears to be Saville. Just how far up the chain was he?

Not that far I don't reckon. He just had a lot of muck on the elite and took advantage. I don't think he was part of the elite rings, more a nasty ******* who was tolerated cos he could get the big guys into serious crap.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The truth will never come out and it will go on. Look, a file was drawn up about this and what happened? It just disappeared. That's it. Bin it. How is the truth ever going to come out?

No lie can live forever.

- MLK

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

I suppose it depends whether the file ends up with a personal who was a personal vested interest in the documents NOT seeing the light of day, or not.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Knowl View and Haut de la Garenne need to be looked at as well.

The common thread in all this appears to be Saville. Just how far up the chain was he?

Saville openly boasted that he was 'the fixer' which was basically a pimp of children to the powerful and wealthy. That's why nothing surfaced until he died.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not that far I don't reckon. He just had a lot of muck on the elite and took advantage. I don't think he was part of the elite rings, more a nasty ******* who was tolerated cos he could get the big guys into serious crap.

the way i see it is that he was the "fixer" the "kingpin" ...oh the irony i hear you say but let's face it ....making jewellery out of dead peoples prosthetics , i mean how wrong do you want the bloke to be ffs....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
the way i see it is that he was the "fixer" the "kingpin" ...oh the irony i hear you say but let's face it ....making jewellery out of dead peoples prosthetics , i mean how wrong do you want the bloke to be ffs....

Oh he was a ****ing wrong un don't get me wrong. His tastes will seem positively Vanilla if the truth about sadists like Cyril Smith et al ever get revealed.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh he was a ****ing wrong un don't get me wrong. His tastes will seem positively Vanilla if the truth about sadists like Cyril Smith et al ever get revealed.
hmmm ...where did they get the idea for 'the league of gentlemen' ... ****ing northeners ,they're all ****in touched ...in a bad way.... whippet fingering , pidgeon felching, sheep shaggin' WRONG'UNS.........!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here