Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The EPL managerial sack race.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is a leagues of pretty secure managers and ones on a knife edge if they don't perform. In my opinion the Managers that have very little or no chance immediate risk of getting the sack in descending order
Pep
Arteta
Potter
Howe
Viera
Arteta
Conte
Marsch
Frank
Silva
pretty much below that all up for the chop within half a dozen games. Personally I think Scott Parker or Steve Gerrard could get the hoof quite quickly. Both teams could enter a poor extended run based upon current performances
Klopp must be crapping himself (probably about 300 yards offshore in the middle of the Mersey)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
pretty much below that all up for the chop within half a dozen games. Personally I think Scott Parker or Steve Gerrard could get the hoof quite quickly. Both teams could enter a poor extended run based upon current performances

Scott Parker should get the chop just for that cardigan

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
This is a leagues of pretty secure managers and ones on a knife edge if they don't perform. In my opinion the Managers that have very little or no chance immediate risk of getting the sack in descending order
Pep
Arteta
Potter
Howe
Viera
Arteta
Conte
Marsch
Frank
Silva

So you think Jurgen Klopp is one of the ones on a knife edge? And is up for the chop within half a dozen games? Really??!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Rodgers is dead as death now obviously.

I think it is very unusual that sacking the manager solves anything but in this case the manager doesn't believe in his squad and the squad doesn't believe in him, and its just not going to work.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
5B67858F-EB8D-41E9-93FE-A3CE991A9785.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The Telegraph’s reporting that Bruno Lage future “is in major doubt”, their board are meeting to decide.

Just one EPL win in 15 and they backed him with a £100m spend this summer.

Yup, to be replaced by another dull Portuguese, I suspect.

Rodgers is gone if Leicester lose tomorrow and Cooper is most likely out if they don't win on Monday.

Quite likely there will be three managers out before the next weekend.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He’s made wolves significantly worse after spending cash. Potter will destroy him and then it’s curtains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here