Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The EPL managerial sack race.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well I am pleased at this. I just hope they keep faith with him, even if they continue to struggle this season

Yessss very unexpected, but a very sensible move in my opinion. I firmly believe Steve Cooper to be one of the top young British managers, and given the time he will have Forst climbing the table.

With the massive turnaround in their playing staff in the summer, and absolute glut of new signings, it will take time to bed them all in.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
According to the Telegraph Forest’s owner is instead, on the verge of sacking their CEO, head of recruitment and head of scouting.

One week on:

Nottingham Forest have sacked recruitment chiefs George Syrianos and Andy Scott as the club undertakes a review of their £150m summer spend.

Syrianos, the head of recruitment, and head scout Scott were both axed on Tuesday following an inquest into Forest's transfer window led by owner Evangelos Marinakis and new sporting director Filippo Giraldi.

Forest recruited 22 players following their promotion to the Premier League but many of the new signings have failed to impress so far and the strategy is under scrutiny.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jessie next?

E04C0587-B235-4590-A8AE-9D58FDC782AC.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here