Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The end of my tether - time for a job hunt?

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I enjoyed my job immensely, up until about a month ago. Since then I have begun to hate it venomously. As of now, I am so furious with this place it is all I can do to sit here quietly and not start punching people...

I like the job in principal, but the company itself is REALLY getting my goat at the mo.

So - lets see what else is out there... I work in Banking / Finance - mostly corporate development or SMEs. I'm well out of the job hunting game, so need some pointers on where to start looking... any and all hints and tips gratefully received...

BTW - expect to see more posts from me over the coming weeks as I mount unofficial, 1 man campaign against the company...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I know the feeling . . . I was in great danger of getting stuck in a deepening rut in my job, but after 6 months found something better. I leave today !

good luck, if you want it, you'll get it, and theres no point in doing something you don't like. I've always said, if you don't like it, don't whinge about it, go and do something else . . .no ones forcing you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here