Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The election up all-nighter

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Dreadful 32.5% turnout in Blackpool South by election. Conservative vote unsurprisingly collapses. Labour vote down by 1700. Lib Dem vote down by 600. Reform vote up by 1000 if compared to Brexit Party. Apathy wins again
No Labour won, the Tories would have been spanked whatever the turnout.

The behaviour of Scott Benton is reminder that cleaning up politics need to be a high priority, enough of the corruption and cronyism while ordinary folk suffer.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No Labour won, the Tories would have been spanked whatever the turnout.

The behaviour of Scott Benton is reminder that cleaning up politics need to be a high priority, enough of the corruption and cronyism while ordinary folk suffer.
Scott Benton is an arse but the stats do not lie - 2/3 of the electorate were so enthused by the election and desperate to clean up politics that they stayed at home.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Scott Benton is an arse but the stats do not lie - 2/3 of the electorate were so enthused by the election and desperate to clean up politics that they stayed at home.
Scott Benton was proved to be corrupt not an arse.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lee Anderson on Radio 4, "I didn't detect from one party to another, I was an independent MP", LOL...

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Was watching, I rather miss Huw Edwards.... Kuenssberg is fine and knowledgeable but she doesn't have that kindly aunt/uncle feel about her that the likes of Edwards and Dimbleby had
A source within Downing Street has just fed me a huge whopping lie, which I am going to repeat unqualified. I am obviously not going to declare my source, otherwise they will just pass on the next huge lie to another "respectable journalist". You mean knowledgeable in that kind of a way?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The up all night was excruciatingly dull.

Do we have a councillor or MP on here these days?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Dreadful 32.5% turnout in Blackpool South by election. Conservative vote unsurprisingly collapses. Labour vote down by 1700. Lib Dem vote down by 600. Reform vote up by 1000 if compared to Brexit Party. Apathy wins again.
Apathy = LIz Truss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here