The Earliest You Have Left An Albion Game

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Only game I've ever left early was the 3-0 away to Palace this season. It was either leave 5 minutes early, or wait 30 mins to an hour in that plane hanger of a stand after the game. I honestly thought Murray was gonna score a third, and theres no way I wanted to see that. Always clap the players off, but it's the only game I've honestly thought they didn't deserve it

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
After half an hour of the Stoke/McGhee debacle. I also left at half time during a 3-1 home defeat to Scunny at Priestfield

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Thursday 24th January 2002, we lost at Brentfod 4-0 when it was on some crappy TV channel. We were 2-0 down at half time and we nearly left then as we were shocking but we agreed to go on the 3rd goal which happened to be in the 59th minute. They scored a 4th 3 minutes later whilst we were walking down the road away from the ground. 2 weeks before we'd been stuffed 3-0 at Wigan which was equally appalling but we did see that one out.

Somehow, we won the league that season.....although Pardew thinks Reading won it:lol::lol::lol:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
in nearly 30 years of watching football, only left before fulltime once, west ham away last season,
very dire, but still fell guilty about it....

- - - Updated - - -

Thursday 24th January 2002, we lost at Brentfod 4-0 when it was on some crappy TV channel. We were 2-0 down at half time and we nearly left then as we were shocking but we agreed to go on the 3rd goal which happened to be in the 59th minute. They scored a 4th 3 minutes later whilst we were walking down the road away from the ground. 2 weeks before we'd been stuffed 3-0 at Wigan which was equally appalling but we did see that one out.

Somehow, we won the league that season.....although Pardew thinks Reading won it:lol::lol::lol:

haha, you missed the streaker!!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
About 84 minutes, Palace away this season.

First time i'd been back in Sussex for about 12 weeks, thought i'd rather get home and catch up with some old friends rather than watch any more.

Pretty certain that's the only time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Left loads of times at half time due to work starting times , i think i may of left of my own accord once due to the nature of the game and sub zero temperature 15 minutes or so before the end of the game up at Doncaster we lost 1-0 to make it worse the shopping trolley scored for Donny

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
a friday night game at withdean just before christmas i left just before half time. Think we were playing Rochdale and it was pissing it down monsoon style and we were about 3-0 i think. anyway it was a right horrible night to be stuck in the south stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports