Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] “The Definitive Ranking of Premier League Club Badges“

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Has a 'definitive' list of anything actually ever been definitive?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Some of the comments are funny but I have to agree that he’s Palace.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
How can anyone put Bournemouth's badge in the top 10?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
3. Norwich - brilliant!

The ghoulish looking thing that is meant to be a lion but is quite clear a ghost/paper bag with eye holes attached to the body of a scruffy-looking dog: great. The fact that this is the beast guarding the gates to the castle: great. The fact the castle is, for some reason, only one storey tall, as though it were a kind of castle-bungalow, a castle for the retired: even greater.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Southampton's badge is great...as is Sheff U, Norwich, Man U. Others a bit meh. Ours is a seagull in a circle

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd never really looked very closely at Burnley's badge, but he's right. What an unmitigated pile of scruffily randomised sputum, which amounts to absolutely nothing. Mind you, the nazi salute is fairly apt I suppose.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given their two administrations I fail to see why the Palace badge still has 1905 front and centre surely it should be 2010 or whenever the last administration was.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
One thing about the Bournemuff badge... just what is the big sticking out thing on the back of the blokes neck?

cherrieslogo157.JPG.gallery.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Most of the Premier league badges are shit. Anyone with an eye to detail can see that the Wolves badge is by far the best. Ours is clean and not over complicated.It's one of the better badges. Anyway who cares.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here