The Curse of the Calendar Strikes Again.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
One of the worst career moves for a footballer is to appear in his Club's official calendar. By the time his month comes around he has either been sold, loaned out, on the injury list or, at best, warming the sub's bench. Low and behold for January we have Casper looking commanding and controlling all in front him. Sadly he gets dropped on the second day of the month. What fate awaits other players as their month comes around?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not only the calendar: Monday's match programme had on the front cover a big photo of the club captain with the caption Happy New Year, Gordon Greer :facepalm:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Since most of the first team/development squad appear in the Calendar isn't it quite likely that one of them will leave at some point?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not only the calendar: Monday's match programme had on the front cover a big photo of the club captain with the caption Happy New Year, Gordon Greer :facepalm:
In fairness, the odds for that double are even money.
The only way round it is to have Gully on the cover.

Then again I wouldn't even trust that toe rag, if he ever finds out what Sammy is doing to Sally.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Then again I wouldn't even trust that toe rag, if he ever finds out what Sammy is doing to Sally.[/QUOTE]

Whats the score with them three? Is gully a single parent? When did the other two appear?

deckchair

Jan 23, 2009
my albion art calender has 2 marchs and no april or may,how useful is that?anyone else had same problem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports