Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The curious case of benjamin button

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Not really a brad fan apart from maybe fight club,but watched this film last night and really enjoyed it,anybody seen it ? your thoughts.....

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Also wahched it the other night and thought it was excellent, how do authors (I think it was based on a book) come up with these sort if ideas?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I found it a bloody good watch and the idea of living life that way kinda scared the shyte outta me,wierd film but a 8 out of 10 for me

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I didn't realise it was 2 and 3/4 hours long, and perhaps wasn't in the right mood, because I didn't really enjoy it. I felt bored most of the time, and I've watched and thoroughly enjoyed some long films (LotR extended editions, Das Boot, etc.).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I found it a bit hard work to be honest, did enjoy it though. 7/10
Not as hard work as Revolutionary Road though its OScar rival...5/10

Slumdog Millionaire for me beats them both 8/10

Latika.....coooorrrrr gorgeous

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Overblown, overlong, and poorly acted. Like many 'epics' of its ilk, the story is far too episodic to be involving.

Very disappointing, considering I like Brad Pitt and David Fincher (and I have no real issue with staring at Cate Blanchett for long periods of time either... :love: )

It's clearly designed specifically to go for Oscar glory, and nothing else.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Not a huge fan of Brad Pitt, and was cautious of the length of the film, but well worth a watch.

9/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here