Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Cube - ITV

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
fantastically over-dramatic but good entertainment, there was a bloke on there from Hove who did very well!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Let's face it, TV on a Saturday night is shit. The two 'main' channels - and the choice is strictly come dancing (shit) as I'm old enough to remember the nightmare of the original come dancing (and that was awful) or XFactor which is basically a load of freaks making fools of themselves. Then we actually get one or two with some talent - but that's ruined by some sickly piece of film which shows "Bob from Stoke who has 15 children and if he doesn't win X Fucker he and his family will be thrown out of their home and will have to eat each other in order to survive." Then Bob comes on stage and wow, who would have believed it! Bob is quite good - camera then does a close up on that bit of Geordie totty who now has a tear in her eye as Bob does his stuff. The audience, equally annoying then go mad and the judges go through the complete charade of saying yes or no when everyone watching knows they are going to f***ing say yes. Then Bob rushes to his family who go bonkers and act as if he's just saved them from death. It's complete and utter bollocks and even more annoying after watching your team lose in injury time to south f***ing end.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Let's face it, TV on a Saturday night is shit. The two 'main' channels - and the choice is strictly come dancing (shit) as I'm old enough to remember the nightmare of the original come dancing (and that was awful) or XFactor which is basically a load of freaks making fools of themselves. Then we actually get one or two with some talent - but that's ruined by some sickly piece of film which shows "Bob from Stoke who has 15 children and if he doesn't win X Fucker he and his family will be thrown out of their home and will have to eat each other in order to survive." Then Bob comes on stage and wow, who would have believed it! Bob is quite good - camera then does a close up on that bit of Geordie totty who now has a tear in her eye as Bob does his stuff. The audience, equally annoying then go mad and the judges go through the complete charade of saying yes or no when everyone watching knows they are going to f***ing say yes. Then Bob rushes to his family who go bonkers and act as if he's just saved them from death. It's complete and utter bollocks and even more annoying after watching your team lose in injury time to south f***ing end.

Out.
STANDING.
Post.

:clap:

Wonderfully summed up. Couldn't have put it better meself.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

You forgot to add that once they are through, "you raise me up" by Westlife, or "greatest day" by Take That, is always played.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I hate most Saturday night TV but admit to enjoying The Cube, it's simple relaxing fun. I really liked The Colour Of Money last year though

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've not seen it, but it does sound like a monumentally shit show & a complete waste of time in this one-shot existence of ours.

BTW, what time does start? It sounds right up my cul-de-sac. :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
This will soon be blown out of the water once the greatest show EVER returns to our screens on Saturday on BBC

BRING ON THE WALL!!!! :clap2:

apparently C4 is bringing out "the oblong" soon!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This will soon be blown out of the water once the greatest show EVER returns to our screens on Saturday on BBC

BRING ON THE WALL!!!! :clap2:

Errrr

I see this and TRUMP you with...

No LIKEY no LIGHTY.

Take Me Out!!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Only just discovered this programme and actually don't think it's that bad. However, not a patch on:
crystalmaze.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here