Jul 6, 2003
Just got to ride it out again.

942447626743e75726156176963b6762.gif

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Is it safe to come out yet?

It could be the bottom but would be relatively high risk entry at this point as we’ve not had a confirmation on the charts. The fact that everyone on Twitter has raised the white flag in panic and now expecting low 20s gives me some confidence it’s the opposite though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well it was fun while it lasted, no reasonably sized house this year. 20 week MA and 200 day MA are gone, there's only hopium and faith left now.

i blame the dog coins. they created the euphoria stage too early popped the bubble.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I have just got into crypto and this tweet suns it up for me https://twitter.com/billym2k/status/1394996114839855106?s=24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That absolutely sums it up for me.

I’ve worked in the financial markets for over 25 years and would much rather trade on something which has some basis behind it. Anything which moves up and down based on what people say on Twitter or whenever Musk opens his mouth isn’t for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well i sold of a number of assets last night, so im quite sure thats the bottom. you're welcome :thumbsup:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Quite the turnaround today, although still way off ATHs.
Any thoughts on the surge? A sign of things to come, or a false dawn?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
BTC hovering between 40-33k for nearly a week now. I say hovering, for stocks that could be seen as a bit of fluctuating ride, for crypto that seems like a relatively straight line. Many of the alts seem to be following suit...

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
holdings.png

End of first quarter of trading and I am down around 10% on my stake. It went beyond a 40% loss over the weekend, which is in sharp contrast to the 300% profit position in my first few weeks.
I have been rearranging the deckchairs over the weekend, focussing on staking in both 1inch and Luna. I figured if things were going to bumble along for a while, I would focus on accumulating rather than worry about the short term exchange. I ditched DIA to do this, but might choose to go back in. Holding one Oracle looks a good bet. HBAR has easily been my star performer and I think has more good things to come. I want to look and see if I can stake some Fet in June, as I missed the opportunity to do this in May.

I have learnt an awful lot in a short space of time, but feel like I am still scratching the surface and despite the meltdown on the weekend I still feel positive about prospects.

just done my first ever trade on etoro today !! ($120 on XRP) quite scary watching the movements. The moment you buy you are showing a loss because of the spread. started with 2.50loss and watched red after red after red (gulp) as the 2.50 quickly became 3.67 before a few greens appeared and slowly recover to 2.22 down as i just checked. have set a take profit of 1.25 (currently 0.99) - is expecting 25% gain an unrealistic goal? Also havent yet set a stop loss so would appreciate some input on what you guys do. Since im on risking $120 (and i lost more than that on one spin of a roulette wheel today!) i dont know whether i should bother with stop loss / panic sell and leave it there for the longer term? i guess this applies to the TP too? maybe its not worth taking with just $25+ profit??

Any guidance for a worried newbie would be appreciated :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports