Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc) thread

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Terra is sitting in my portfolio and I think it could be a triple whammy.

1 I think the price has growth potential.
2 Staking at around 11% via the terra station wallet currently is a nice bonus.
3 From this side of the pond, swapping Terra for GBT, offers crypto pegged against the £ and not USD, which might interest a few on here.

....especially with 11 (?) further airdops to come...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just have to convince myself MIR isn't the Nectar points of crypto.

Mirror is a lot more, its potentially one of the most important use cases for crypto, used to create non-crypto assets in crypto.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You really like your defi don't you.

i do. it is the whole point of cryptocurrency after all. if defi doesnt take hold its just a load of digital giftcards.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I don’t understand crypto’s, and I don’t have the technology base knowledge and skills to help me at least try, so instead I actually ‘employ’ a recent uni graduate who is a fintech and crypto genius to run my Binance account for me.

His current/next big multi-bagger crypto focus is Harmony ONE. With my money, I don’t have to read or do anything. Maybe get yourself some, he seems to pick the right waves at the right times. Currently 11c.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I don’t understand crypto’s, and I don’t have the technology base knowledge and skills to help me at least try, so instead I actually ‘employ’ a recent uni graduate who is a fintech and crypto genius to run my Binance account for me.

His current/next big multi-bagger crypto focus is Harmony ONE. With my money, I don’t have to read or do anything. Maybe get yourself some, he seems to pick the right waves at the right times. Currently 11c.

He doesn’t call himself [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] does he?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Err, no! He gave up his graduate job to become a full time self employed crypto researcher and trader, starting with a very small capital sum, he has already ten bagged, earning in 4 months what would have taken him 2 to 3 years to earn in his graduate job. I pay him 20% of all my net gains.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Buy pizza get bitcoin.

Screenshot_20210514-223046_Chrome.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Err, no! He gave up his graduate job to become a full time self employed crypto researcher and trader, starting with a very small capital sum, he has already ten bagged, earning in 4 months what would have taken him 2 to 3 years to earn in his graduate job. I pay him 20% of all my net gains.

That’s incredibly trusting of you to give your account to someone else. I wouldnt let a sole near any of mine.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Looks like it’s time for BTCALT pairs to fly. That could also mean btc about to drop. I’m not bothered about that at all as almost my entire portfolio is currently (a lot of) alts.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That’s incredibly trusting of you to give your account to someone else. I wouldnt let a sole near any of mine.

What do you reckon about Bitcoin and Eth going forward?

Last edited:

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
What do you reckon about Bitcoin and Eth going forward?

Both heading up for another 4-6 months or so (smaller ups and downs along the way) Then it will correct downwards and move sideways for a couple of years. Repeat pattern after the Bitcoin halving every 4 yrs.

UNLESS something mega happens, like a huge amount of retail/chinese/institutional money jumps in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here