Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc) thread

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would venture to say the crypto industry is no more corrupt than banking.

you just need to choose the good ones with real world utility.

Any money in the bank is effectively a loan to the bank for them to mess around with and earn money on.

Your handing your money to them, its not guaranteed that when you want it they will be able to give it to you.... and if the bank goes tits up they can keep it.... bail ins are a thing...

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This isn't strictly crypto news, but it is very relevant. Many of the cynics on here, who only move money around UK banks don't appreciate the size and scale of International payments and the investment opportunity it presents.

This is a bilateral agreement between China and Brazil. Crypto payments open up the possibility for any to any currency transfers.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/china-brazil-strike-deal-to-ditch-dollar-for-trade

If you look at the scale of this and the impact it will have on the US Dollar, if countries stop using the USD as a reserve currency, it is huge. Add in the move away from an oil based economy priced in USD and you start to understand why parts of the USA government are so openly hostile. Especially given the size and scale of US government debt.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Whos still holding? :clap2:

SwissBorg on their last day of funding were offering tokens as cashback, just got mine paid and also some ApeCoin for something I can't remember what for.
Woke up this morning to a surprising drop in the Quant price. Turns out it was an exchange hack with a large quantity of Qnt getting sold on Uniswap. They can't say they haven't been warned. Things quickly recovered and plenty of people claiming alt season is underway now. We shall see.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Woke up this morning to a surprising drop in the Quant price. Turns out it was an exchange hack with a large quantity of Qnt getting sold on Uniswap. They can't say they haven't been warned. Things quickly recovered and plenty of people claiming alt season is underway now. We shall see.

Maybe there was confusement over yesterdays death announcement?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Whos still holding? :clap2:

SwissBorg on their last day of funding were offering tokens as cashback, just got mine paid and also some ApeCoin for something I can't remember what for.
I got mine too. Nice little thing I had forgotten about. Some nice rises going on. Still not seen the shares anywhere though!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I've been using a couple of ai bots to trade BTC into USDT in a fluctuant and bullish manner and it seems to be progressing quite well.

If anyone is interested, it's a referral link: https://www.pionex.com/en/sign/ref/59oF3iw6 and my code is: 59oF3iw6

DM me if you need help getting set up with the bots, you can transfer assets from coinbase into pionex or straight from your debit or Apple Pay.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've been using a couple of ai bots to trade BTC into USDT in a fluctuant and bullish manner and it seems to be progressing quite well.

If anyone is interested, it's a referral link: https://www.pionex.com/en/sign/ref/59oF3iw6 and my code is: 59oF3iw6

DM me if you need help getting set up with the bots, you can transfer assets from coinbase into pionex or straight from your debit or Apple Pay.
what sort of bot and return? i tried the general grid bots and wasn't worth it. tried the Martingale bot though and up ~100% since begining of year.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Democrat sells shares in First Republic Bank in March just before it dropped 80% in price. Then proceeds to buy up into JP Morgan who end up buying First Republic.

And they say the crypto space is full of shady crooks...

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Democrat sells shares in First Republic Bank in March just before it dropped 80% in price. Then proceeds to buy up into JP Morgan who end up buying First Republic.

And they say the crypto space is full of shady crooks...

220px-Lois_Frankel_118th_Congress.jpeg

Yes, this congresswoman for a small part of Florida is masterminding the GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONSPIRACY...

Or, maybe, it was just a coincidence.

Hark! Is that a Zebra I hear...?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
God you're clueless.

Democrats want to bring in a CBDC and all of a sudden US banks are collapsing and being swallowed up by the biggest of them all. Nothing suspicious about that.
Indeed...

If you want to control the monetary system of a country, do you try and shepherd 500 banks - or do you screw over all the little banks and let them get swallowed up to leave say, ten or twenty standing? A lot easier to manage...

All by design. This was planned years ago.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
what sort of bot and return? i tried the general grid bots and wasn't worth it. tried the Martingale bot though and up ~100% since begining of year.

The grids get small gains, about 2% a day. I have 1 trading BTC-USDT which has been in the green since I turned it on, same with a ETH-USDT but the ETH-BTC seems to make the most for me and I'm. looking forward to seeing how that pans out longer term.
About 20% up on all currently. I'm going to leave them on for a week longer and re-adjust my strategy, either buying in more or adjusting the bots to be more aggressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here