Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] The cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc) thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ah, peak Tyrone Biggums.

The perfect sweet spot: a chance for arrogant I-know-more-about-crypto-than-anyone smugness crossed with blinkered Trump-loving-Dem-bashing baiting, again with loads of superiority thrown in.

I bet you’ve had to change your pants several times while posting the last few messages, you’ve been jizzing yourself so furiously.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I don't understand anything about all the jargon that is thrown about on crypto. The jargon is a barrier to entry for me as I wouldn't know where to start and I'm not having a potential ponzi scammer guide me.

Probably a good thing actually that this shoe shine guy is far too baffled to get involved.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Didn't lose a cent.

But 40 million of other people's money went from SBF to the Democrats for the midterms.

Don't pretend you know shit about what's going on
while another FTX exec, Ryan Salame, was chucking similar money at Republicans. they were playing both sides.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ah, peak Tyrone Biggums.

The perfect sweet spot: a chance for arrogant I-know-more-about-crypto-than-anyone smugness crossed with blinkered Trump-loving-Dem-bashing baiting, again with loads of superiority thrown in.

I bet you’ve had to change your pants several times while posting the last few messages, you’ve been jizzing yourself so furiously.

They are just the facts behind this shit storm.

Why do you care who bashes the Dems anyway? What kind of dipshits would want to defend them and their lackeys?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
while another FTX exec, Ryan Salame, was chucking similar money at Republicans. they were playing both sides.

He was the second biggest donator after George Soros. Let's not pretend it's small change here.

Son of two balls deep party Democrats.

CZ got wind of what this shitlord was doing behind the scenes in regards to regulations with the government and screwing over the people committed to decentralisation and exposed the arrogant turd and his operation.

The cynical might say he ended up acting like a plant to screw the crypto space over to aide the like of Gensler and the traditional finance space in reigning in something they couldn't control.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
He was the second biggest donator after George Soros. Let's not pretend it's small change here.

Son of two balls deep party Democrats.

CZ got wind of what this shitlord was doing behind the scenes in regards to regulations with the government and screwing over the people committed to decentralisation and exposed the arrogant turd and his operation.

The cynical might say he ended up acting like a plant to screw the crypto space over to aide the like of Gensler and the traditional finance space in reigning in something they couldn't control.
Bizarre conspiracy theory. Take a few facts and then add your own narrative. Maybe I can cacth up with you on this one, when he avoids a prison sentence.

The main message for everyone here should be, don't leave your money sitting on someone else's exchange. This part at least is very avoidable and there will be further collateral damage in the coming weeks.

I would also suggest anyone holding Solana has a rethink.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not been invested in crypto for a while, sold everything when BTC hit $25,000 the first time. Missed most of the run up and all of the fall. It's way way too cowboy and wild west for me.

Can't see BTC or any crypto being a safe or stable investment until the scam coins are flushed out and the whole area becomes regulated.

Only then will big investors and the general population get behind it and it rise to the heights being bandied about ($100k+)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Bizarre conspiracy theory. Take a few facts and then add your own narrative. Maybe I can cacth up with you on this one, when he avoids a prison sentence.

The main message for everyone here should be, don't leave your money sitting on someone else's exchange. This part at least is very avoidable and there will be further collateral damage in the coming weeks.

I would also suggest anyone holding Solana has a rethink.

Hardly a conspiracy theory.

Wendy Wang of Huobi has come out stated SBF caused the downfalls of Luna and 3 Arrows.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Hardly a conspiracy theory.

Wendy Wang of Huobi has come out stated SBF caused the downfalls of Luna and 3 Arrows.
there's a ton of mud slinging, dont fall for the "blame everything on SBF". there are other bad actors, Luna collapse was on Luna and the people around it. theres a theory floating that there was a takedown of 3AC, also that FTX had to bailout Alameda... kinda dumb to do a take down and burn yourself.

the more credible theory is the Luna blowup affected Alameda more than they let on, FTX bailout left a hole in its own fund went unknown, some sus onchain transfers last month alerted others to the reality. then CZ chucked in a grenade, probably not realising just how bad the situation was. SBF/Alameda have been syphoning off funds, to cover bad trades, Luna/general market fall and failed investments in tradfi (Alameda made alot of VC investments).

oh and $40m donations to Democrates, $20m donation to Republicans along the way. and a ton of other flows, SBF was spaffing money all over the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here