Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Come on Burnley and Bournemouth" thread

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You'd like to think that the Burnley players are playing for their Premiership futures, hoping to impress Dyche enough to make the 25 man squad.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
0-0 half time and sounds like Burnley are in holiday mindset. Hope they get themselves going in the second half. Still a draw is all we need.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Something in me says I'd prefer it if a win would guarantee a spot rather than a draw. The prospect of sitting back and letting Forest pound us for 90 mins isn't too appealing!

This all day long! I have a feeling Forest will beat Bournemouth(who barring silly resounding wins are out of things) later on. Which sets up a winner takes all(especially if Reading drop points at Donny). Remembee, they have the added incentive that they would face their fierce rivals Derby in the play off semi's if they were to win. If, on the other hand, a situation arises where it's a meaningless game for them, and we ONLY need a draw, we will no doubt play for one and be too negative, defence minded etc. Rather have to win this...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Ash involved in build up. Nice one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
one step nearer

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
it should play out now that Ipswich have to go all out attack, leaving them open at the back for Burnley to get another one or two.....

Thats how it should work.....

Sits and waits.....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The best we can hope for is Donny drawing against Reading, but that will be good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here