Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Christmas Eve drinking thread

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I spied a few of those in the "£9.99 on offer to £4.99" section in Tesco, but none really took my fancy. I did manage to pick up a cracking little Liebfraumilch though.

Well, where did you think I got my stash from? I think the Liebfraumilch was a better bet, tbh; that old wine stuff is overrated.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Forgot I had travelled past the Beer Meridian .... having to drink a pint of Thwaites Wainwright pulled through a swan neck hand pump. It's like beer flavoured Cresta . I'm gutted but have managed to persuade Mrs V to go on a local beer safari in hope.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Next up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 187

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thornbridge are a cracking brewery.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Going to see the kids at 7.30, so no drinks before then...after that am cooking dinner, so a nice Bloody Mary (or two, three) for me and a Hendricks and tonic or two for her, followed by a nice bit of the old Shampoo, Veuve Cliquot, then a good Sancerre with Pan Fried Pork Tenderloin in Brandy and Cream Sauce with Pots and Parsnip Mash and greens...hurrah...looking forward to the toast post later...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Having a Peroni in Aldoumos

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Finally got home from work, been out on the Downs with my dog and now settling down with a bottle of Malbec to get into the Christmas spirit.:drink: MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 169

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just finishing a bottle of Prospect from Hepworth & Co then moving on to these .

image.jpg

Happy Christmas to you all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Update on my beer safari.
Went to another pub on way back to the outlaws and was offered a choice of Black Lion Ale 3.8% or Jennings Red Breast @ 4.5%.... guess what ? Red Breast ran out as my pint was being poured and was told that it was the last barrel. Moved on to a pint of Peroni instead. Harumph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here