Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Chelsea six

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't know if remembering things from Yesterday is considered creepy among the general population but maybe among those rapidly heading towards senility.

Like you seemed to claim t'other day of having instant recall of everything someone like [MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION] had posted for the past two years. It's a bit scarey really. You've got a perfectly good local football club just down the road from mum's basement (and yes I posted something similar yesterday). Why don't you use it? Your weird world might just improve for the better

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Like you seemed to claim t'other day of having instant recall of everything someone like [MENTION=35904]A1X[/MENTION] had posted for the past two years. It's a bit scarey really. You've got a perfectly good local football club just down the road from mum's basement (and yes I posted something similar yesterday). Why don't you use it? Your weird world might just improve for the better

Christ man go easy on those Donepezils

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
And there's the rub when we play Chelsea at home. I can really see some arguments in the stands amongst our own fans. Some will be forgiving and many others will be spitting bullets. Whether the time between now and that fixture may dampen down the pain remains to be seen. Personally I'm still hurting and whilst I'd not go as far as booing I think as a collective we ought to come up with perhaps a more subtle show of disdain or at the very least indifference. What that show might be be is open for suggestions. Waving money notes is easy but a bit old hat. The brown envelopes for Chesterfield was a good one.

If we do get a win, Potter can add that to his list of firsts associated with Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here